Home Monday

Flâneur
Flâneur Posts: 3,081
edited August 2015 in The bottom bracket
And I am home, just seen the wine and champagne bill, may be a few nights in, drinking in mind.

Driving range later, had a quick spin on the bike but it felt cold.

Buying a roof rack for the car, I can fit more wine in for later trips

Hopefully tonight can shed a better light on the premier league. not holding my breath though.

Hope everyone else is well. Matt is now tagged in for my drinking position in France, lack of cider outside of Normany may be a problem ;0

How is the hound stevo?
Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
Crudder
CX
Toy

Comments

• slowmart
    slowmart Posts: 4,516
    My first day back and seemingly endless conference calls with the backdrop of being 1.2mph slower over 60 miles on Sunday. Feeling lardy and slow and the delights of tightening the nut on food intake and some cycling in the rain over the next few days to look forward to.

I woke to find condensation on the inside of the bedroom window and I could see my breath when I left for the office. WTF it's only August :shock:
    “Give a man a fish and feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and feed him for a lifetime. Teach a man to cycle and he will realize fishing is stupid and boring”

Desmond Tutu
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 60,603
    Evenin' All,

Quiet in here isn't it. Not a bad day at work and going out shortly for beer - arranged as this was to be the only evening when the tubes were working, until those kind union types decided to call it all off. Went for a run last night and realised that cycling fitness does not equal running fitness: it was not warm at all but I was sweating like an Ashley Madison customer :)

Hound is fine Sa0. Getting up to all sorts of small dog type mischief like hijacking and mangling unattended shoes, eating random invertebrate life forms in the garden and using me for relief from teething pains. I have been at work today though.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Flâneur
    Flâneur Posts: 3,081
    You'll forever step in water by the water bowl, no matter how long it is there for.

Nervous for this match
    Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • tim_wand
    tim_wand Posts: 2,552
    You'll forever step in water by the water bowl, no matter how long it is there for.

Nervous for this match

No Mertesacker or Koscielny????????????????????? :shock:
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,088

Nervous for this match

No Mertesacker or Koscielny????????????????????? :shock:

Yep, buggered my FF points total. I see the upright conspired against Sanchez.

Still recovering from a seriously hot windy ride last night, like being in a fan assisted oven. Averaged 12.1 mph out. Elected to go roughly in a straight line East to avoid any crosswind. Was stood on the pedals doing 9mph in 39 x 27 up a false flat at one point thinking 'wtf' ! On the way back, I was touching 28mph and hit 32 for a short while on the flat. To put it into context, going downhill into the headwind, I maxed at 24mph.

How is matth? Has he taught the French how to drink yet?

Tomorrow is long drive south witha black outfit on the back seat.

Laters.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!