Suits for XS Guys

2»

Comments

• <span class="skimlinks-unlinked">https://www.ravistailor.com</span&gt;

I have a great suit made to measure by these guys in Thailand. Enter your measurements and choose the fabric and it arrives after a couple of weeks. If you chose he cheaper fabrics, they come in at about £250 and will look better than anything off the peg, IMO.

Interesting suggestion - he'll need quite some tailoring done to whatever he buys I think - especially the trousers.

I'm half tempted to push the boat out and get him something made in this country as he's the kind of kid that looks after his stuff. It'll almost certainly be worth it when he graduates.

I'm amazed I didn't offer my congratulations to the boy, though, so I do so now. You must be very proud.

When my dad and his brothers graduated, my granny sent them all off to Harrods to get a proper suit (despite her being a single-mother in Catford). If they tried coming home in something she deemed either cheap and ill-fitting, she'd send them back with a clip round their ears.
  • meanredspider
    meanredspider Posts: 12,337
    Thanks folks - yes, I'm very proud of him. He's been to hell and back and has still done amazingly.

The suit advice is great too. We'll see what the possibilities are and I'll post back
    ROAD < Scott Foil HMX Di2, Volagi Liscio Di2, Jamis Renegade Elite Di2, Cube Reaction Race > ROUGH