Boozings

bg13
bg13 Posts: 4,598
edited August 2015 in The Crudcatcher
Evening team,

So we all like a drink, especially Gts mum, but what sort of pints per hour are we packing?

On a sesh it starts 4/hr but slows down rapidly, a leo sayer will see 2-3/ph.

Post golf today the IPA was hitting the spot nicely while shyte was being talked, 2/hr.

This isn't a c0ck swinging contest just post session musings!

Toodles.
Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
Ribble Audax
On One Scandal 29er

Comments

• sheepsteeth
    sheepsteeth Posts: 17,418
    depends on the mood, the company and the time since my last drink.

typically ill drink about 3 for the first hour followed by 2-3 an hour for the remainder. by about pint number 8 or 9 i tend to move onto whiskey or blue wkd depending where i am.

recently i have drunk less beer and more cocktails at some pretty nice gaffs around london town so will drink less as they are so much more expensive but to be honest, I am worth it! My fave place is the bar in canary wharf called One Canada Square. There is a guy in there who is properly passionate about good drinks made well. Its difficult not to drink a lot in there as the drinks are awesome. Best Sazerac ive had in town but the search continues.

that all being said, i dont drink very often. probably not even once a week to be fair but when i do, im like james bond in as much as i like my drinks to be:

".... large and very strong and very cold and very well-made...."
  • M9DBO
    M9DBO Posts: 175
    Iv'e just woken up after 3 per hour between 4-6pm this afternoon.
    I am the Orange stereotype and loving it.
  • I don't really drink much, usually weeks between them, but when I do, it depends on what the situation is, how nice the beer is and how I feel.

Usually 2-3 an hour for a couple of hours, then I move on to single malt whisky's.
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    Sadly, my current rate is about 1-2 pints per month.
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,457
    Oodboo, glad you posted as I was feeling like a right lightweight. I'm a 1-2 an hour man. I like a drink but I can't hack the hangovers these days.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,297
    I too like a drink and can't hack the hangovers. Unfortunately I am a weak minded individual, especially after a couple of pints. Liking the booze then seems to take over. First one can disappear very quickly, then I probably average three an hour. If I'm standing up thus can increase. Also depends who I'm with I guess. I try to limit myself to five on a school night nowadays with the occasional binge if there's something going on at the weekend. A few of those coming up that could get messy.
    Where the fook is Matt H? I thought he'd be all over this. Or is he waiting for someone else to 'fess up in gallons per hour?
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,457
    On holiday so probably too p1ssed to reply :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]