Sorting stuff Saturday

pinno
pinno Posts: 51,360
edited August 2015 in The bottom bracket
Meh. I am going to edit that well known quote. Life is not death and taxes, life is paperwork, taxes and death. You're not officially alive until you have a bit of paper, you can't travel until you have a bit of paper, you aren't dead until you have a bit of paper and you will need lots of bits of paper like utility bills and the like before you can have a bank account and fill in a form or two.

Laters.
seanoconn - gruagach craic!

Comments

• Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,538
    I can help with the first one.

Been out into Bromley buying stuff while Stropteen and her friend wander round town window shopping. Now back at home dealing with an overheated Muttley. Football has started...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
    Get mutley a 'hedge cut'. Hairy dog's can suffer heart attacks in severely hot weather. Hedge cuts are an even, short trim all over. He will be more comfortable and the coat is easier to take care of. Let it grow long in the winter.

(Or he can take a dip in your pond).
  • homers_double
    homers_double Posts: 8,024
    At the Airport! Woo!
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • Stevo_666
    Get mutley a 'hedge cut'. Hairy dog's can suffer heart attacks in severely hot weather. Hedge cuts are an even, short trim all over. He will be more comfortable and the coat is easier to take care of. Let it grow long in the winter.

It's not too bad, he's just a bit more laid back than normal and has discovered the joys of lying on the tiles on the kitchen and downstairs bog floor (both north facing rooms so no direct sun).
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Flâneur
    Flâneur Posts: 3,081
    Our german shepard used to lie on the tiles in the summer. The current two are too soft but both have short coats to save grooming.

Back home tomorrow, oh well
    Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • napoleond
    napoleond Posts: 5,992
    Need to get my TT bike sorted and kit ready, up early for a race tomorrow. But the weather is nice. And there's barbecues going on.
    Insta: ATEnduranceCoaching
    ABCC Cycling Coach
  • pinno
    Get mutley a 'lamb cut'. Hairy dog's can suffer heart attacks in severely hot weather. Lamb cuts are an even, short trim all over. He will be more comfortable and the coat is easier to take care of. Let it grow long in the winter.

EDIT :roll:
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 16,554
    i'm off to sunny dubai for a bit of business, limo, drive through check-in, now enjoying few civilized hours in the virgin clubhouse before the flight, hic

then back and next friday off on hols with shiny bike for three weeks, three, 3, trois, drei, [choose your preferred three], huzzah, pull up a kitten, etc.

:)
    my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny
  • To the date today I've racked up 38 years employment with the same world renown aero engine manufacturing company. A fact I'm very proud of.
    Tail end Charlie

The above post may contain traces of sarcasm or/and bullsh*t.
  • pinno
    To the date today I've racked up 38 years employment with the same world renown aero engine manufacturing company. A fact I'm very proud of.

Focke a Wulf?
  • Stevo_666
    Mitsubishi?

And here was me thinking that Frank was a British Leyland man :)