Blissful Saturday...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited August 2015 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

I stayed in da Hudd last night, so it's a nice quiet, peaceful morning in the Mule's household.

Today, I have no plans. I will pop out for a walk or a ride at some point, and maybe tidy the house a bit, but the main task is to chill out.

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• supersonic
    supersonic Posts: 82,708
    I will be mostly going to the pub.
  • sheepsteeth
    sheepsteeth Posts: 17,418
    veeeery lazy start to the day for me so far.

got up for a late breakfast and have been setting up the AV Receiver i bought yesterday. Cant believe i have been putting up withtv speakers for so long.

wanted to go for a run but it is so hot i reckon i would leave footprints in the tarmac round here this afternoon.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,515
    Its cooking in Sarf East London. One slightly overheated hound and the rest of us are taking it easy after a trip into bpBromley to buy bits n bobs. Later will be buying dog related things and watching the footy.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Afternoon chumps and chimps,

Golf has been played, a gallon has been drunk, this makes a very tired, sleepy bg13, it has been redders though and i won a little money.

This is all leading to BBQ and meat, this i like.
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • cubedean
    cubedean Posts: 670
    Well today's plan was:

Head to Cannock chase
    Head to Warwick to pick up a new pushchair for the twins
    Go out with the family

Crashed at Cannock
    Car decided to dump all its oil on the way back from Warwick
    Didn't go out with the family because I was waiting for the AA all afternoon.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,325
    Been sorting out a few bits and pieces today. Had to buy a new matress for the girl as hers was fubar'd. Pick up some other bits and pieces and get the house sorted a bit more after last weekend. Out to my former boss's 60th shortly, or as he prefers 50+VAT. Not that he's in denial or anything.