Tired Thursday...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited August 2015 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

Slept well last night, and only tired because I want the weekend to arrive.

Can't get anything done at work at the moment, as there's a problem with the finance system and my order hasn't been ordered! As a result, I've been looking up how to become a farmer, and really taken to the idea! It's the most random thing I've ever done, but it looks quite interesting.

Today, I will carry on my investigations. Then maybe go for a run in the evening.

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• kinioo
    kinioo Posts: 776
    Morning Ladies,

Wet and miserable morning here, but they say it will be better in the afternoon.

I hope so, as its a night ride out tonight with my local group.

Not bad KMD training last night - good workout, however couldn't get up this morning to go to the gym @ 6am, so postponed it for tomorrow.

Awaiting few bits and bobs to get my bike spot on for BH MTB in Shropshire....counting down.

Have a nice day chaps,

Chris
  • Not bad KMD training last night - good workout, however couldn't get up this morning to go to the gym @ 6am, so postponed it for tomorrow.

'Kidnapping Mandy Daily training'?
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,297
    Morning all,
    A bit moist down these parts and got my traditional Thursday mild hangover. New beer they had on was going down extremely easily, thankfully it's really weak so drinking lots of it wasn't an issue. Boy just rang me with his GCSE results, thankfully there's no need for me to shout at him. Unlike his old man he really did work hard for them.
    Pub talk last night was around the London to Brighton off road, looks like we will be doing it again this year. Should be a lot easier on the Cotic than the cross bike I used last year.
    Anyway, I should probably do some work now, or at least pretend to.
  • kinioo
    kinioo Posts: 776
    Not bad KMD training last night - good workout, however couldn't get up this morning to go to the gym @ 6am, so postponed it for tomorrow.

'Kidnapping Mandy Daily training'?

Yeah,... No its something along the lines of Krav Maga Defence...
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    Morning ladies,

Not much to report. Canny ride in, lunch soon, then ride home.

Oh, it's my Friday.

Laters
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Good day children

Morning of really interesting aircraft repair type stuff, seventeen days left, cannot wait.

Nearly fryday

Killing Mandy Dingle?

Toodles
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,861
    Good swim this morning offset by sushi and a big bag of crisps :)

Later is the pub as the wife has now finished for the holidays - I've got to work tomorrow :(
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,459
    Higglight of the day was a 2 hour group meeting by videoconference...TFIF tomorrow.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]