Comments

• shazzz
    shazzz Posts: 1,077
    S21: Degenkolb

Thanks for organising and the regular updates, Alanp
  • RonB
    RonB Posts: 3,984
    ... and congratulations to AlanP (I think). A GC victory. :D:D:D

I had to pick someone other than Degenkolb today anyway and could not have got any closer!

History repeats itself - I was in the same boat on the last stage in Paris for the Tour :roll:
  • alanp23
    alanp23 Posts: 696
    Final Scores here.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16RiAwR-q39XubQ-XK88DfPkbiWFZVMsbwPrFVOpLkRI/edit#gid=0

Podium places to Alanp23 ,RonB and niknak1.

Honourable mention to shazz, who was leading until the GC points were allocated.

Thanks everyone for the moral support. Its the first time I've run one of these and its been fun.

Taking off my impartial hat, I'm off for a wee celebration now!
    Top Ten finisher - PTP Tour of Britain 2016
  • shazzz
    shazzz Posts: 1,077
    Well done, all.
    At times I thought I was on for a Tour / Vuelta double, but I'm just not sure it's possible in modern cycling. Off for a lie down now, I'm exhausted. ...
  • TheBigBean
    TheBigBean Posts: 21,541
    I might be being blind or suffering from mobile browser issues, but where am I?
  • ridgerider
    ridgerider Posts: 2,852
    I might be being blind or suffering from mobile browser issues, but where am I?

I thought you had been thrown off for blatantly taking advantage of your cycling knowledge.
    Half man, Half bike
  • alanp23
    alanp23 Posts: 696
    Massive apologies to The Big Bean. The jury has listened to his appeal and agreed to re-instate him without a stain on his character.

Totally my error. My Master spreadsheet screwed up the references when I added in Effillo.

Its sorted and the Big Bean takes his rightful place in the top ten with 118 points.
    Top Ten finisher - PTP Tour of Britain 2016