Sticky floor Sunday

veronese68
veronese68 Posts: 27,328
edited August 2015 in The bottom bracket
Morning all,
Rather weary this morning. Kitchen and dining room floors are rather sticky in the aftermath of last night. The house smells of lager with a faint tinge of puke. Nice. But all things said and done it could have been a lot worse.
Off to the 'rents shortly for lunch before trying to get the house in order later.
Has Mr H gone out for an early ride this morning?

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,872
    Was hoping to, but lots of guests still here :(

2.5hrs kip due to ale. Pub might not be later
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,328
    Sooner rather than later?
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,538
    Got to drive back down South after lunch - only 5 hours :roll: . Should at least be able to listen to the footy on the radio on the way down. From what I hear we also have a slight sticky floor problem back in Bromley but with nothing as pleasant as puke :? Can you buy nappies for dogs?
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,360
    Got to drive back down South after lunch - only 5 hours :roll: . Should at least be able to listen to the footy on the radio on the way down. From what I hear we also have a slight sticky floor problem back in Bromley but with nothing as pleasant as puke :? Can you buy nappies for dogs?

Teach him to sh1t in the pond. Has he tried to swim in it yet?

Stunning day today. Sunny, warm and no wind to speak of.

Toots and I went swimming. T1 and T2 decided to go on the big yellow water slide. Beaming smiles and endless shots. Priceless. Now they are knackered and concentrate on anything.

laters.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,425

Drop in if you are passing :D
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • homers_double
    homers_double Posts: 8,025
    Meh, gardening.

However the end is in sight so when I get back off holiday more riding should be on the cards.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,425
    Out for a ride this afternoon and I saw a woman, of shall we say generous proportions, wearing a t-shirt with the statement...chase your dreams...Made me wonder :D
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • Stevo_666

Toots and I went swimming. T1 and T2 decided to go on the big yellow water slide. Beaming smiles and endless shots. Priceless. Now they are knackered and concentrate on anything.

laters.
    Nope, the pond is behind a low wall and plants so he can't see or get to it. But he has just discovered the new game of digging up the flower pots...just after he got washed. Like an unruly toddler but slightly smellier. Luckily he's worn himself out and and is having a kip in his crate.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Well it's been another classic Sunday, the 3yr old decide to push over a little boy, in the local bouncy castle soft play, who couldn't have been any older than 1yr then cried for 30 minutes after being taken home because he was told off for being a little sh!t.

But like everything there's always a silver lining, just discovered Fosters Rocks that has Spiced Rum mixed in. Every cloud eh!! :lol: Happy Days :wink:
    Scott S40 Speedster
    Dialled Stay Strong MX20R

I no longer live in an ivory tower, these days it's vintage white :shock:
  • pinno
    Well it's been another classic Sunday, the 3yr old decide to push over a little boy, in the local bouncy castle soft play, who couldn't have been any older than 1yr then cried for 30 minutes after being taken home because he was told off for being a little sh!t.

But like everything there's always a silver lining, just discovered Fosters Rocks that has Spiced Rum mixed in. Every cloud eh!! :lol: Happy Days :wink:

You need a stiff drink after frequenting a soft play area.

My little one pulled this girls hair once. I thought I was going to be murdered and the 3rd world war was kicking off.
  • Well it's been another classic Sunday, the 3yr old decide to push over a little boy, in the local bouncy castle soft play, who couldn't have been any older than 1yr then cried for 30 minutes after being taken home because he was told off for being a little sh!t.

You need a stiff drink after frequenting a soft play area.

My little one pulled this girls hair once. I thought I was going to be murdered and the 3rd world war was kicking off.

Trust me that kicked in around 2:30 this afternoon, I'm lucky I can still tell where a keyboard is!! Must be the Scottish genes :shock:
    Scott S40 Speedster
    Dialled Stay Strong MX20R

I no longer live in an ivory tower, these days it's vintage white :shock:
  • pinno
    Have you been running a muck in Dalston Stevo?
  • Stevo_666
    Nout to do with me?
  • pinno
    Nout to do with me?

I thought you may be upset about the result and sitting bottom of the bottom bracket league*. :wink:

*As long as I finish above you.
  • Stevo_666
    Nout to do with me?

I thought you may be upset about the result and sitting bottom of the bottom bracket league*. :wink:

*As long as I finish above you.
    Forgot to look, at it last week, busy with dogs and parents. Suppose I may as well keep Courtois in now. Told you I was crap at it.
  • Flâneur
    Flâneur Posts: 3,081
    join the club, hoping clyne starts and Couts/beneteke work some magic. Kane has let me down as has the blue defence
    Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • pinno
    Not a bad week for me - 38 points but 8 points deducted for 2 transfers I made. The fixtures so far have not been the best as players have cancelled each other out on opposing teams. It's finding the 3 or 4 sub £5m players who are going to perform.

Where are the rules and points system on the FF league?