edited August 2015 in The Crudcatcher
Fail on my behalf as I eat porridge at my desk :(

Decent swim but no cycle is making me peed off, hopefully remedy tomorrow

Today is work meh followed by pub yeah

Comments

• Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    Morning noobs,

SO ordered my new toy yesterday, apparently delivery will be Monday/Tuesday.. it seems so long away! will get wrapped by invisiframe again as that has been superb on my Dune!..

Today is mostly looking out the window and thinking how crap it looks outside.

Terah a bit nob faces
  • SO ordered my new toy yesterday, apparently delivery will be Monday/Tuesday..
    Wait, should this say "So" or do you mean "Significant Other"? If the latter, then she's a keeper!

Morning Losers!
    Today is raining. My motorbike still has the same problem it had before, but at least it's still working. If the rain stops, I'll try to get out and see if the spark plugs are the problem.

Later on, I'm off to Bury where I'm meeting some friends for some tea. Problem is I'm so broke, I really shouldn't be doing. Going to have to sell some stuff off at this rate :(

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    Oops "So".. spilt some coffee on the keyboard at work the other week its a been a bit sticky since so I seem to capitalise far too much...
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,325
    Morning all,
    Utterly knackered after a shoot night's kip, or rather lack of kip. Glad it's Fryday, after all the healthy eating in the US I need a fry up. Busy weekend coming up, not what I need at all. Quiet in here, just as well as there are only 2 of us so I have to make my own tea. Talking of which...
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    Morning,

It's raining here. Had no plans anyway but I like rain so I might try to get out in it for a bit. No work for me today as I'm now part time so only work three days a week, which is nice.

Tomorrow I'm going a run, a 10k that I entered in a moment of madness some time ago. A good chance to put my new "foot shoes" to the test. Then if I can still walk I'm going to try to order a new bike.

Laters
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Morning chick with d1cks

its a bit moist here tha nose!!!

Bacons had been had and i am in the final throes of looking like i'm working before i slack off and head home where the rest of the days entertainment will be provided by cider.

Mrs13 is having her last day in work....ever!!! I am now officially poor!! She may get a little send off from her colleagues but believes she will be able to hold her tongue as her manager is a right pecker head and the reason she is resigning!! I think she should give the twunt both barrels!!!

Anyhoo, toodles.
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • sheepsteeth
    sheepsteeth Posts: 17,418
    New frame arrived at long last so ihave been playing with that. pics will find their way on to the build thread.

im very happy with it indeed.

Not much else been happening in the big d household. might have some kind of takeaway tea tonight in preparation for 2 days on a mountain bike instructor course. (my last qualification is no longer recognised by the army)
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,522
    Picked the hound up today so have mostly been on dog related things. Good fun but messy!
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]