Fake Friday (Wednesday)

Flâneur
Flâneur Posts: 3,081
edited August 2015 in The bottom bracket
Last day, though i suspect I may be working tomorrow given the network is down and I'm out crudding later.

I'd like some bacon, shame I don't have any so tea will have to do (though maybe coffee).

Since the recent off my descending/cornering on the cx bike has gone to shit.

I'll pop back later to see if anything has happened
Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
Crudder
CX
Toy

Comments

• pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,364
    Last day, though i suspect I may be working tomorrow given the network is down and I'm out crudding later.

I'd like some bacon, shame I don't have any so tea will have to do (though maybe coffee).

Since the recent off my descending/cornering on the cx bike has gone to shoot.

Not quite sure why crudding later will add to the possibility of work tomorrow.
    Does anything ever happen here?

Sh1t happens and it happens in waves. Sort of like a sh1t Tsunami. It's all sh1t really.

Laters.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,873

Since the recent off my descending/cornering on the cx bike has gone to shoot.

Not quite sure why crudding later will add to the possibility of work tomorrow.
    Does anything ever happen here?

Sh1t happens and it happens in waves. Sort of like a sh1t Tsunami. It's all sh1t really.

Laters.

Piña - :( sorry to hear
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,546
    Interview meh again but only one more left today then it's offer time.

Was on the bike this morning and it felt good despite it being grey and gloomy in London town. As a result I have just eaten a massive lunch, but no pig meat involved.

Pinno - I was going to say that sh1t shared is sh1t halved but somehow that doesn't sound right...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Flâneur
    No words to help sorry Pina, just hope it all picks up.

And why work tomorrow? Because I can't work late tonight and I have a load of stuff that has to be cleared.

Found anyone yet Stevo?
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,921
    edited August 2015
    :cry:
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,364
    Thanks for the sentiments folks.

I have the toots for company, full of life, mischief and happiness. Could really do with a long pedal.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Flâneur
    pedal the toots, one each foot, a pedalo? they may enjoy it, may not mind, and social services wouldn't agree.

Would also cool them down if it is as warm there as here
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • homers_double
    homers_double Posts: 8,025
    Bloody flying ant day happens on my day off! Buggers are everywhere!
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,416
    edited August 2015
    Deleted
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,546
    Found anyone yet Stevo?
    Yep, offer to be made to interim minion tomorrow morning. Got to pay contractor day rates but we need someone who is available next week before the old minion buggers off.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,416
    Sorry to hear your sad news piña
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • city_boy
    city_boy Posts: 1,616
    650 miles and 10 hours behind the wheel with a ferry crossing thrown in. Still, constantly handing over wads of Euros for French toll roads managed to intersperse the tedium :(

2 weeks of chillin' followed by several months of dieting!

Au revoir 8)
    Statistically, 6 out of 7 dwarves are not happy.
  • tlw1
    650 miles and 10 hours behind the wheel with a ferry crossing thrown in. Still, constantly handing over wads of Euros for French toll roads managed to intersperse the tedium :(

2 weeks of chillin' followed by several months of dieting!

Au revoir 8)

A slightly longer drive planned for me next Friday, but otherwise similar
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,328
    Evening all,
    Day off has been rather busier than intended, this will be remedied shortly by a visit to the pub.
    Anyone going on holiday is a bar steward.
  • tlw1
    Evening all,
    Day off has been rather busier than intended, this will be remedied shortly by a visit to the pub.
    Anyone going on holiday is a bar steward.

not for over another week