Winsday

tlw1
tlw1 Posts: 21,873
edited August 2015 in The Crudcatcher
Moaning

Today is meeting in Solihull followed by hopefully a clear run on the m6 to Manchester airport as an old au pair is visiting. I'm positive I won't make it and the wife will have to do it and therefore will be grumpy

Comments

• Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    Evening.

today I will be doing as little work as humanly possible to get me to 4 when I can pack up and get in the car to drive to Cwm and ride!. hopefully be cruising my fat unfit butt around by about 5 :P
  • Morning Losers!

Today I have nothing to do, so I may try pulling the motorbike apart and servicing the carbs.

It's sunny. What a great day to be off work :mrgreen:

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    Morning,

Today I'll be getting doing something. Not sure what that will be yet but it won't be much. It might include ordering a singlespeed roadie though.

Later
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Morning shims

Just participated in a couple of thrilling morning meetings where my input was actually required, i stayed awake and believe i sounded coherant!!
    I have also banged out a couple of emails to do with actual work, thats my money earnt! Now on with some webbo type stuff, a brew and some dark chocolate digestives. Boom!

Toodles
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Ps Just found the six words that women hate the most:
    1. Moist 2. Squirt 3. Panties 4. Chunky 5. Curd 6. Flap

Sure ther are others that they don't like, the C-bomb is not appreciated by Mrs13 particularly!!
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • ste_t
    ste_t Posts: 1,599
    Morning turdburglers,

Time to get out of bed I guess. Need to wash the old motor and get it up for sale then go to fetch the current motor which was abandoned in a car park last night so I could stay out for curry/wine/beer.

Foresight led me to pop the golf clubs in the boot yesterday so I can stop off for a play on the way home.

Onwards, to breakfast in the afternoon!
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    Morning turdburglers,

Time to get out of bed I guess. Need to wash the old motor and get it up for sale then go to fetch the current motor which was abandoned in a car park last night so I could stay out for curry/wine/beer.

Foresight led me to pop the golf clubs in the boot yesterday so I can stop off for a play on the way home.

I'll club you in a minute!

shall I buy a DH bike? don't need one, will probably be worse on one than my trail bike... do I care though.. no it just might be fun!!!
  • tlw1
    Morning turdburglers,

shall I buy a DH bike? don't need one, will probably be worse on one than my trail bike... do I care though.. no it just might be fun!!!

Buy it
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,560
    Morning turdburglers,

Just buy it.

Still at work but we have put out an offer for a VAT minion and hopefully this one will accept...pedalling home shortly to shift some lard.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • sheepsteeth
    sheepsteeth Posts: 17,418
    nice quiet day today, went to buy some things from some very helpful people in a local bike shop of all places.

i have evrything i need for the bike except for the frame and fork which still hasnt arrived and im getting thredders.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,331
    Evening all,
    Day off today so had a slow start interrupted by the builders next door. Unfortunately been rather busy since then. A visit to the pub shortly should improve matters considerably.
    Matt, you know the rules regarding the ex au-pair. POIDH!
  • tlw1
    Matt, you know the rules regarding the ex au-pair. POIDH!

will sort it