Day X of X Tuesday

Flâneur
Flâneur Posts: 3,081
edited August 2015 in The bottom bracket
Day 2 for me,

just saw this, viewtopic.php?f=40007&t=13031885&start=20 matt failed to get a beer it seems?!

Network is down at work so production is down and my rage is increasing. Off to cycle in Wales after work later. legs are seriously hurting after 4 days on the trot.

No other gossip except the coffee date tomorrow
Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
Crudder
CX
Toy

Comments

• Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,515
    Wars have started over lesser things.

Where in Wales, out of interest?

Back to work with a bump after a 4 day weekend. Interviewing again today and tomorrow and preparing for a meeting with HMRC later this week. The fun never ends.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,324
    Afternoon all,
    Still half asleep here but have the day off tomorrow. Had a laugh last night, the boy had said that he didn't want to see another burger for a month after eating so many in the US. He had gone to see his girlfriend yesterday to find that whilst we were away she had bought him a burger maker as a 6 month anniversary present. He said he had to do some serious back pedalling when she gave it to him. Also, 6 month anniversary. WTF?
    So what's the coffee date tomorrow SAE? Any chance we get any pictures of the victim?
    Onwards and upwards...
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,347
    6 months is astonishing for a teenager(?). Give him some credit (not literally, he'll spend it on burger filling).

Chewsday was hell and not finished yet. Waiting for the call from a one man band with artic to load up 39 IBC's destined for Mancunia. That will be fun and podgy George (assistant foul mouthed faux truck driver to put up with too).

Genny ran sweetly. May even get the yard tidied up and looking sparkly soon once the backlog has cleared. Gotta keep up appearances.

Laters.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Flâneur
    How can someone change tenses within a sentence and then again within a paragraph across 15 pages of work. I suppose they are consistence within the document.

Tonight is just punchy hills near Northrop with the CX ( I wanted the easier gears), tomorrow is Llandegla on the crud.

Maybe V68, the problem is I was brought up that it is rude to bring your phone out. One gentleman from Deloitte (probably the kind Stevo visits for job advice, or to realise that life is better out of the big 4 ;0 ) once said to an underling when they put their phone on the table, would you get your dick out in front of a client? No, so don't get your phone out.

A rule I will teach my children should I ever have that misfortune.

6 months, if someone wanted to remember that date with me I'd pour a gin and question my life, even when I was that age, tell him to find a young new filly. #donttakedatingadvicefromSA0U823E
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,515
    One gentleman from Deloitte (probably the kind Stevo visits for job advice, or to realise that life is better out of the big 4 ;0 ) once said to an underling when they put their phone on the table, would you get your dick out in front of a client? No, so don't get your phone out.
    Not been in the 'Big 4' since the 1990's, but otherwise not too far off the mark on the first bit. But I don't see the parallel between phones and naughty bits unless your name is Seano :)

Have fun at Deggy.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,870
    Day just saw this, viewtopic.php?f=40007&t=13031885&start=20 matt failed to get a beer it seems?!

yep :(

meeting finished at a reasonable time, so got to have dinner with the kids and had time to play with them - so great day after all
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,921
    How can someone change tenses within a sentence and then again within a paragraph across 15 pages of work. I suppose they are consistence within the document.

Tonight is just punchy hills near Northrop with the CX ( I wanted the easier gears), tomorrow is Llandegla on the crud.

Maybe V68, the problem is I was brought up that it is rude to bring your phone out. One gentleman from Deloitte (probably the kind Stevo visits for job advice, or to realise that life is better out of the big 4 ;0 ) once said to an underling when they put their phone on the table, would you get your dick out in front of a client? No, so don't get your phone out.

6 months, if someone wanted to remember that date with me I'd pour a gin and question my life, even when I was that age, tell him to find a young new filly. #donttakedatingadvicefromSA0U823E

Are you pimping out rent boys?
  • Flâneur

Would pay better and fund my hobbies
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,347

Would pay better and fund my hobbies

You can pimp out Arran, we don't mind except that you'll have to split the proceeds a few ways.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!