Chewsday

veronese68
veronese68 Posts: 27,329
edited August 2015 in The Crudcatcher
Morning all,
You can tell when TKM is off as the daily threads get later and later.
Still struggling with jet lag over here, had another bad night's kip followed by struggling to wake up fro the alarm. Drove in today as the roads are quiet and gave the EPO a lift in. I actually prefer riding when there is more traffic as it means I am overtaking cars rather than have them pass to close. Going to bunk of work early this afternoon. Not much else to report other than I have the day off tomorrow, might take the Cotic out for a ride somewhere.
Onwards and upwards...

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,873
    Meeting meh
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    Morning,

It's my Monday so meh. Canny ride in though, except some numpty has fly tipped a skip bag full of rubble right in front of the barrier to get on to the path through the woods. Dirty, pikey bast@rds.

Later
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Morning Twunts,

Another morning in the office wondering why the fark i bother, coffe shop in a bit for some R&R and a visit to the opticians to pick up some readers for my old age issues. An adult nappy will be next i imagine!!!

Good luck one and all.
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • Morning Losers!

I am indeed off work! Woof Woof! Waking at 6am wasn't fun though, not sure what's going on in my mind, but I wish it would turn off.

Today I have no plans other than a few chores around the house, and then this evening, I might venture over to Wigan to watch the Mighty Shakers try and walk in another goal.

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • sheepsteeth
    sheepsteeth Posts: 17,418
    yo dudes.

im in work. it is super boring, nothing is happening. im looking forward to knocking off.

my bike still hasnt arrived.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,549
    Evening Fisters,

I think I'll invent a new board game called 'minion hunt' and market it. As that's all I seem to be doing these days. Still, only a 3 day week this week so life isn't all bad. Though I still deserve a bit fat vodka when I get home. Pedalling tomorrow is a bonus.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]