Milks gone saturday

tlw1
tlw1 Posts: 21,896
edited August 2015 in The Crudcatcher
Morning

Should have bought more milk yesterday as last night the farmers continued their well thought out campaign and bought back all the milk from the supermarket :roll:

Today is recovery and family time, later will be the pub, but not as much as last night

Comments

• Morning Losers!

I don't understand that campaign. The farmers would do better of getting together and setting a price to sell to the supermarkets, and then stick to their guns. The supermarkets would then pay up. It's not very economically viable to buy milk from abroad (especially with the Calais problems!), so the farmers have the upper hand. They need feckin' Economics lessons!

Anywho, today I am doing a stupid concert thing. Being a musician has its downsides. Still, I'm hoping to try and get some laughs out of it.

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,801
    Morning Mongs,

A few aches and pains after BPW yesterday but in injuries so that's a win. Been out to get supplies etc and do a few jobs and sort out my fantasy footy team. Haircut time shortly followed by a bacon based lunch, then off up to Stamford Bridge to watch Chelski vs the sheep shaggers.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • ste_t
    ste_t Posts: 1,599
    Afternoon mongs,

Just had a bacon cheeseburger from five guys and they missed off the bacon.

I demand an apology! And compensation! And possibly a hug!

Laters
  • sheepsteeth
    sheepsteeth Posts: 17,418
    afternoon lames

im in lots ofpain and misery. some of it is the bruised ribs from wednesday which are getting more painfull each day and the rest of it is the horrendous hangover from last night's drinking.

wife RE played a blinder this morning by going out for bacon and then cooking the bacon and serving it to me in bed with a brew.

the day has kind of gone downhill since as i descend in to a rotten hangover.

Oh and im getting thredders about the lack of updates from DHL. noting has changed since wednesday and im itching for the new frameset to get here.