Fantastic Friday...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited August 2015 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

Well last night I went for a run, followed by a takeaway pizza with onion bhajis on the side. That's pretty much cancelled everything out, right?

Today I have to get everything organised so that my holiday next week can take place incident free. I need 3 quotes for items, I've had 1, and I need to place the order by 3:30pm. Hmm The builders that I've got in can't get a cable through a wall, and don't have a long enough drill bit (fnar) so that's something someone can deal with next week.

Later, I'm off to Bury to watch a friends concert. Should be fun!

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,896
    tired after staying up too late with the current wife enjoying cider

Today is working from home as too many disturbances in the office. My aim is to finish on time and get to the pub for early doors :) Got a feeling the only way to do that is to work over the w.end :(
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Morning b1tches!

Happy fryday one and all, bacons is inbound for this airman and an early-ish stack is on the cards, this in course will lead to early boozes which is a win all round.
    Playing golf with ones father tomorrow so not too hungover and no saying f*ck, sh1t or b*gger as one is prone too when playing golf!

Have a drunken start to the weekend one and all.
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,391
    Morning all, well it is here. Last day of holiday today in sunny San Diego. Going to the beach then getting everything ready for the long journey home. Don't get back until Sunday.
    Enjoy the weekend.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,896
    enjoy the last day V68
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,801
    See you back in reality Veronese.

Back from Welshland where some very good downhilling fun was had at BPW 8)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]