Basic Wednesday...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited August 2015 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

Yesterdays day out was good. Saw a few thing that made me think 'I could be an architect' :lol: we missed our train home and had to wait an hour, so we went to the pub. That was a 'shame'

Today I'm just back to the grindstone, making orders and trying to find something to do for my minions.

Might go to Bury for a concert tonight, depends if the chicken and mediterranean veg I've made wants to be eaten.

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,896
    Pubs were good in Brighton last night, now about to go for a pig based hotel breakfast after an hour of work meh. Then off to a meeting that I hope finishes at a decent time, as its a long drive home
  • kinioo
    kinioo Posts: 776
    Morning Ladies,

Half way there...

Not bad football gam last night.

Gym this morning @ 6:30 now office time.

KMDA training tonight.

Have a nice day chaps.

CHris
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    morning automatons

Got home from work last night, helped carry some stuff into a mates house who then insisted i have a few beers, who am i to turn that sort of offer!
    Cruising the countryside looking at more broken war planes this morning then golf based sporting later.

Toodles
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    Morning,

Today will be a lazy day. Currently debating whether or not to go to a meeting as I was missed off the invite. Do I take this as intentional and don't bother going, or do I take beers and crash it? It's on the other side of town as well, another reason to not bother.

Other that mentally debating the whole meeting thing I'll just be looking at bikes on the internet today.

Later
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,801
    Made a break from work before the lazy tube twunts go on strike again. Still got loads to do but that will have to wait. Will work from home tomorrow then drive to Wales in the afternoon.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • sheepsteeth
    sheepsteeth Posts: 17,418
    went to bedgebury, fell off my bike and cracked the other side of my chest. brilliant.
  • Stevo_666
    went to bedgebury, fell off my bike and cracked the other side of my chest. brilliant.
    Busted ribs?

The bloke I go downhilling with lives at Bedgebury - literally 200 yards fro the trail. Jammy git.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • sheepsteeth
    sheepsteeth Posts: 17,418
    Just bruised i think. i skewered myself with my handlebars a couple of weeks ago on the rock garden bit. it has taken 3 weeks to be able to take a full breath.

today i fell off and hit the deck on the opposite side of my chest. im gonna feel sorry for myself tomorrow.

i previously broke my arm at bedgebury too. for such a tame location i seem to collect more than my fair share of injuries!

I really enjoy riding it though. who ever has been doing the trail work there has done great work with the area.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,896
    Busted ribs?

The bloke I go downhilling with lives at Bedgebury - literally 200 yards fro the trail. Jammy git.

We need to visit!
  • Stevo_666
    Busted ribs?

We need to visit!
    If you're down that end of the world some time, it can be arranged....