A Day Out on Tuesday...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited August 2015 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

My department at work are off to Hull today to visit a similar workplace. I decided to tag along because free food and get out of work for several hours!

This afternoon I've got a nice chicken to roast, and might go out for a run too. Other than that, there isn't much to do.

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,877
    Working from home this morning then off to Brighton later ready for a meeting tomorrow - should meet up with some pals later so it could be fun
  • Antm81
    Antm81 Posts: 1,406
    Morning,

Up early to feed the little man, surprisingly he woke us up by laughing this morning instead of the usual crying. This has left me in a very good mood.
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    Morning,

My day out was yesterday not today. Went for a ride on my bike, covered a few miles so I'm a bit tender this morning. Today will be work meh, pub lunch, work meh, home. Well, I say work meh, but I'll be doing very little.

Laters
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • kinioo
    kinioo Posts: 776
    Morning Ladies,

Came to the office on my bike this morning as its very beautiful morning here.

Office time now - still need to finish off few things before my boss goes on holiday.....

Football tonight.

Have a nice day chaps !!

Chris
  • schmako
    schmako Posts: 1,982
    Morning, last day of the holiday today. Damn, but nevermind back for a week then off for 10 days, yes!

Will try and squeeze one more cycle in today!
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Morning tartlets

As we have sold Mrs 13's car i now have to get up earlier to drop her off before my 'enjoyable' trek up the A14/A1 this means i am now tired.

Off out for an eye test in a bit, hope i pass!

Toodles
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • ste_t
    ste_t Posts: 1,599
    Morning tartlets

As we have sold Mrs 13's car i now have to get up earlier to drop her off before my 'enjoyable' trek up the A14/A1 this means i am now tired.

Off out for an eye test in a bit, hope i pass!

Toodles

You'll have to post up a pic of Mrs 13, then we can judge if your eyes are working.

Afternoon mongs,

Having a last minute skive at work. Doing a mini-appraisal with a disobedient minion at 3, it won't be very nice for him. I hope I can make him cry. And quit. That would be good and I would have celebratory gin.

Anywho, laters
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,603
    Evening Tards,

Out for a beer or two - what the hell, it's Tuesday. Two days to the Welsh trip, assuming I can actually escape from London on a tube strike day...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]