Back to Work Monday....

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited August 2015 in The Crudcatcher
Mehning Losers!

I could have slept for another 2 hours I recon. That would have been nice.

Strange weekend was had, turns out that a family I'm friends with where the parents are splitting up, that the dad physically hurt the eldest daughter (15) and then has basically gone nuts. Police were called on Sunday and he's been banned from the house. I may have to kill him if he goes back. All is good now though.

Today I return to work after a few days of working from home. I'm not sure what to expect, so will have to wait and see.

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Morning ladies

More sleep would also be welcome here as well.

In work and there is noone else about, is it a bank holiday or something? This will mean that the office biscuit box will be getting emptied as i drown in tea!

Due to the amazing way this part of the military works i have to sit around till half five to lock the building every day this week, this does not make a productive Bg13. But now less than a month left so that's a bonus.

Pip pip.
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • kinioo
    kinioo Posts: 776
    Morning Ladies,

Yes, back to work unfortunately ...

Funny enough, I couldn't sleep last night as well?

It was rather nice weekend, busy, but OK. Good weather nice two bike rides on Sat & Sun - not bad at all.

Busy week at work as my boss is off on annual leave next week, so everything must be done this week !!!!

Anyway, lets face it !

Have a good one.

And, BTW, finally got a Football Manager 2015 installed on my machine, so I doubt I will get more sleep tonight...???

C.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,896
    Decent ride into work, now lots of reporting as its month end
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,801
    Delegate to the minions and go riding?

Today has mostly been searching for a new minion after the last one turned us down for a better offer. Ho hum. Nearly home time.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,896
    Delegate to the minions and go riding?

Today has mostly been searching for a new minion after the last one turned us down for a better offer. Ho hum. Nearly home time.

Minions produce numbers and fail to spot patterns