Stolen Orange Votec Mountain Bike

rakhel.parida
rakhel.parida Posts: 2
edited August 2015 in MTB stolen
Edinburgh: My mountain bike stolen from the secured garage at Huntingdon Place. It was a very high end mountain bike. I love my bike more than anything else in the world, i am devastated, please please please help me out ! I recently changed the fork to a Rockshox XC30 and had 9 gear rear sprockets and shimano acer shifter which is not there in the picture.
it's Stolen from the secured car park, My cycle and my wife's cycle were locked together to the railing in the secured car park at Huntingdon place, Edinburgh. I am pretty sure somebody from our society must be involved in this, because no one can enter the garage without a electronic fob, and the guy knows very well about bikes because he picked my bike over all other bikes in the garage.
If anyone see any orange Votec Mountain bike any where in Edinburgh, the probability that its my stolen bike is very high, as there is no votec orange colour bike in Edinburgh. I don't know what i can return in favour of this help, because it's not less than any life saving help.

Thanks
Rakhel

Comments

• FishFish
    FishFish Posts: 2,152
    Nice bike and good luck.
    ...take your pickelf on your holibobs.... :D

jeez :roll: