Hello folks please be gentle , a little about me :)

Rob1975
Rob1975 Posts: 3
edited July 2015 in MTB beginners
Hello, let me introduce myself. :D
My name is Rob (obviously) and I have not ridden a bike since1998. My 1992 GT Karakoram ( the tequila sunrise one ) that bike was awesome in it's day lol..... anyway, I sold it to buy a car. Fast forwards to last Sunday, I had been looking at buying a new bike ( need to get fit again.... nearly 40 ! ) and had my eye on the Voodoo Hoodoo.... I was looking at these for maybe 3 months, then I bit the bullet and bought one, turns out I was super lucky, I bought one of the last 3 in the country :) Had a bit of a road trip ( 95 miles ) to go and pick it up......anyhow, I'm super happy with it and look forwards to racking the brains of folk on here. :mrgreen:

Comments

• Rob1975
    Rob1975 Posts: 3
    I do have the obligatory white goods kitchen shot 8) , but I will need to figure out the photo upload..... these cider pint's are no help at all :roll: :wink:
  • The Rookie
    The Rookie Posts: 27,812
    Welcome to the mad house, and the slippery upgrade slope!

Use an external host for photos, such as tinypic or photobucket and use the image code to insert it.
    Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.
  • John Wh
    John Wh Posts: 239
    Rookie is right with the upgrade slope. I bought a Voodoo 12 months ago, spent about £600-£700 on parts for it and sold it last week :) Was a great first bike to get into it though.