team47b
team47b Posts: 6,425
edited July 2015 in The bottom bracket
Bla bla hot bla bla beer bla bla...
my isetta is a 300cc bike

Comments

• veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,297
    Katy Perry has leapt up in my estimation over the last couple of days.
    After a bit of a bizarre start to the day with tales of heroism as I rescued a family of ducks on the way in my day has gone from bad to worse. I had a row with the whorehouse manager as he was trying to get out of repacking an order to go by air freight rather than road. When I told him he was quite welcome to explain to the MD when the customer kicked off he asked if I knew who he was. I don't think the answer I wanted to give would have been constructive so I explained in words of one syllable that although the customers may be a nuisance we have to do what they ask, especially when they spend £300k a year. As I may have mentioned before, I'm surrounded by idiots.
    Then the remote servers have been playing up all day making email access a complete pain in the proverbial. I might throw my computer out of the window.
    Going to the pub on the way home, I need it.
  • chris_bass
    chris_bass Posts: 4,913
    At least it's Friday! And except for possible alcoholism there isn't much a trip to the pub doesn't solve!

My day has been ok, Halfords had a 2 hour 10% off everything sale so i decided to reserve a garmin edge 1000, was £450, so 10% off would be £405 and can get a further 10% off through BC so £365 and I got £100 of vouchers for being the 2nd best employee last quarter (says more about my colleagues than me!) so should only have to actually pay £265 for it.

Might have an old Edge 500 for sale soon if anyone wants one!!
    www.conjunctivitis.com - a site for sore eyes
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,860
    early start working has left me tired now :(

At least pub time is getting nearer
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,452
    It's my wedding anniversary today so am off home to have a nice bit of dinner with the EPO. Although as its Friday and sunny I thought it would be rude not have a pint on the way home from work :)

Tomorrow is the long slog North again.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,317
    Happy 50th wedding anniversary Stevo.

Good pedal today (indoors due to the gale blowing :roll: ). No fried stuff for me or beer - nothing new there.

How much for the Garmin 500 Chris?

Laters.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Stevo_666
    Happy 50th wedding anniversary Stevo.
    Ta. I'm not that old, it only feels like 50 :P
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,860
  • Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    Had a day off off so headed off for a delightful day in the sun followed by drinkies on the yacht and fish 'n' chips. Lovely.

Why do women talk in riddles? I think I was the subject of a conversation a female friend a I were having but I'm not sure and couldn't get her to confirm. Befuddled the feck out of me so I went and pulled some wheelies on the moto-sickle instead.
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,400
    It's my wedding anniversary today so am off home to have a nice bit of dinner with the EPO. Although as its Friday and sunny I thought it would be rude not have a pint on the way home from work :)

It was my parents anniversary yesterday! Could it be?

Daddy?
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,317
    Stevotheconn* is Seantheconn's papa. How enchanting.

*Perfect.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Stevo_666

It was my parents anniversary yesterday! Could it be?

Daddy?
    Unfortunately there is no 'vomiting' emoticon....
  • Stevo_666
  • Flâneur
    Flâneur Posts: 3,081
    and looks...

Friday was a good day
    Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy