Mid Week Wednesday...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited July 2015 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

I met up with MissBint and her mr last night for some veggie pizza. Damn tasty veggie pizza. Twas a good night!

Today I have work, then home to tidy up. The joys of being 'grown up'.

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,869
    Does she miss this place? Not that much happens anymore :(

As I'm actually in my office for once I managed a swim before work. Later after work meh is going to see the kids in a play, hopefully it should finish at a reasonable time and we can go to the pub and if the press are to be believed spend my tax cuts
  • kinioo
    kinioo Posts: 776
    Morning Ladies!!

Early start for me, with gym @ 6-sharp !!

Now office time and off to Birmingham later on this morning for some testing on site.

Not sure if will be back on time for my KMDA training tonight but we will see.

Good football last night !

Have a nice day chaps !

Chris
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,318
    Morning all,
    Mr Bint is an unfortunate name. A bit moist down here, didn't actually get rained on but there was lots of water on the ground and it feels very humid. Went out for a drink with the Mrs and my boss. She wanted to pick his brains about stuff to do when we go on holiday to California. Having a big blow out to spend the insurance money from when I got knocked off a while back. Really looking forward to it and it's only a couple of weeks away.
    Hopefully it will be a quiet day in the office so I can catch up on much needed sleep. I've got tea to drink and biscuits to eat. Onwards...
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    Morning saddle sniffers,

Flew a kite last night.
    Got to work unusually early this morning, first time I've been in by 9am for months.
    Day of very little work meh, got a good minion here who does everything.

Laters
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Hola roadies!

Work m'eh, m'eh and double m'eh!

Had chocolates biscuits which helped a touch!

Toodles.
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • thekickingmule
    thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
    She has a bloke now, so no. She managed to post yesterday in a 5 minute break as she was meeting me and wanted to find out what was happening. Not much was the answer
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,496
    Evening Tards,

Busy day as it was Budget day then had to walk a few miles to get the train as the tube w@ankers have gone on strike again. Managed to walk past the Victoria's Secret shop on the way to the station but there were no models there, they should have them on the door to generate a bit of trade.

I'll be biking in tomorrow as London will be chaos.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,869
    She has a bloke now, so no. She managed to post yesterday in a 5 minute break as she was meeting me and wanted to find out what was happening. Not much was the answer

So if she isn't on her much - take a pic of her norks and post it up :)