Lunch time Tuesday

Flâneur
Flâneur Posts: 3,081
edited July 2015 in The bottom bracket
How are we all today. Sun is shining (After the heavens had opened just after I walked into the office).

Looking at body armour for the MTB as I start riding it more. Any suggestions? No need to visit the other section as you all come here.

I get to run for another MRI later then the consultant next Friday. So much fun.

Tennis and TDF are now on the spare screens, only 1 meeting to get in the way

Chicken Salad for lunch and a protein shake
Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
Crudder
CX
Toy

Comments

• homers_double
    homers_double Posts: 8,028
    I also had chicken and salad for lunch, it also persisted it down here.

I'm not watching tennis though.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,331
    I was supposed to be out visiting some of my trade customers with my boss today. He cried off so I'm in the office again. The down side is I'm getting the occasional retail call which only serves to increase the contempt I hold them in. Why ask a question if you refuse to believe the answer? It's like some people on fora. Oh joy another one, he's got an engine. He knows what he wants, slight hitch is he doesn't know what engine he has. :roll:
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,420
    New pair of shoes bought :D They were out of jelly shoes :roll:

Tennis (come on Anderson!) followed by TDF. I hate it when my boss is on holiday :D
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • homers_double
    homers_double Posts: 8,028
    The only thing worse than jelly shoes are Crocs.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,366
    Just back after an early start. The heavens opened and now the sun has popped out. Making the most of an empty house as Thing 1 and Thing 2 are away with mum. Off for a kip and then some TdF with fingers crossed that none of the main protagonists crash out.

@ sae15w40 - the main contemporary flappity short hairy legged crudder should answer your question. Personally, I wouldn't bother, may take up 5 pages of BB when he answers. :roll:

Going to have to Google Croc and jelly shoes. Are they for sloans?

Laters.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 16,556
    up before dawn, 0500 espresso at the pain quotidien next to eurostar, did 50-something km around the park before the morning rush of kamikaze joggers, squirrels etc.

home, food, laze, bit of work and online shopping, more food

just did latest batch of bloody buggery tough physio exercises for my hip, now rest until time for food
    ...Going to have to Google Croc and jelly shoes. Are they for sloans?

i have heard that crudders greatly esteem them as they find them stylish and they can just hose them down when the mud gets too thick :D

sloanes are more into havaianas
    my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny
  • Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    Smashing my head against the wall with IT. It sucks.

Apart from that all very good down here. Tepid day at work but hey, could be worse. Sun is shining, sproglets haven't killed each other for minutes, all good.
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,331
    just did latest batch of bloody buggery...
    Didn't really need to know that. :shock:
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,560
    Looking at body armour for the MTB as I start riding it more. Any suggestions? No need to visit the other section as you all come here.
    Suppose I should be honoured that others let me answer :)

Trails and xc riding - just get knee and elbow pads. Plenty decent choices, I use 661 and IXS.
    Downhill - get upper body armour suit, some combined knee and shin pads and a full face lid. Same brands as above are what I use. Troy Lee do excellent if pricey helmets.

PM if you want more details and don't want to bore the spandex boys...

Anyhow, I'm out for an evening of free food and drink very shortly so things are looking good just now.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,366
    up ...food
    ...Going to have to Google Croc and jelly shoes. Are they for sloans?

i have heard that crudders greatly esteem them as they find them stylish and they can just hose them down when the mud gets too thick :D

sloanes are more into havaianas

Yep, I could imagine Stevo wears these:

81PUM8MrTCL._UL1500_.jpg

...and Seano in these:

343796214?fmt=jpg&wid=318&hei=418
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!