RonanCycle 2016

Hi there,

I am a journalist, filmmaker and keen cyclist based somewhere on planet Earth. I am looking for one person (or a duo or group of people) from each of as many countries as I can reach out to around the globe, who would be willing to dedicate a month next year to ride their bikes for charity. Each person will ride for the charity of their own choosing. Taking part means exercising both our creativity and our passion for the bicycle whilst simultaneously raising important money and awareness for causes that we feel strongly about. It will make a difference in our lives through the experience and achievement and in the lives of others through the money and exposure we gain for the charities working to help them. I am sending this request out now, one year in advance, so that everyone who gets involved has adequate time to prepare everything they need to embark on this wonderful journey.

If this is something that piques your interest and that you feel you could commit to doing please drop me a pm (taking some forum advice and not posting my email here) and I’ll get back to you with more details. Likewise, if it’s not something you could do but know someone who might be interested please forward this message to them. For those of you who decide to go for it, I look forward to us working together to make this unique and exciting project an epic reality.

Thanks for reading,
John :)