Fark Monday...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited July 2015 in The Crudcatcher
Mehning Losers!

I woke up at 3:30 this morning and have had patchy sleep since then. Of course, when I get out of bed, my head complains it's tired. Fark you head, you had your chance!

Today I will finish an application form and then decide on whether it's worth sending it in. The money is better (I'm at the top of my pay bracket, and this job starts on a little more than I am now), but has much less responsibilities than now.

I then have to drive over to Bury for a meeting.

It's going to be a fun day!

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,251
    Morning all,
    Patchy sleep for me last night, of course this means I was sound when the alarm went off. Nice enough wobble in, well except for the total lack of rear brake. Not a major problem it just means I have to fix it. Pistons are not moving and there's no sign of having lost fluid so more investigation needed. Syringes and lengths of hose may be needed.
    Hardly anyone in the office today, I might have to make my own tea at this rate.
  • nicklouse
    nicklouse Posts: 50,675
    F'all sleep last night it was just too hot.

need tea. and lots of it.
    "Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
    Parktools :?:SheldonBrown
  • sheepsteeth
    sheepsteeth Posts: 17,418
    hello cunts.

slept well but am super tired this morning. most likely beer related.

not too much planned for today, hopefully going to sciveoff early.
  • kinioo
    kinioo Posts: 776
    Morning Ladies,

Well, I did sleep quite well actually.

Maybe it was due to few bears earlier in the evening...

Gym this morning @ 6:30 - not bad workout.

Office time now and must say these few reports I have to finish off before I go on my holidays are PITA !!

Have a nice day chaps,

Chris
  • Antm81
    Antm81 Posts: 1,406
    Morning, was up early to drive to work. Quickly repaired my forks and now sat on a coach for about 8 hours as we travel to Weymouth, got nearly 2 weeks of work down there and no bike.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Tired

Today is Solihull with the delights of bromsgrove later for a night out!
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Hola twunts

Mondays suck a fat one, no desire to get up, no desire to come to work. Fortunately for me, days to do are getting few! BUt no matter how grim my existence, i'm nowhere near Bromsgrove!

Toodles.
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • Mattharrier
    Mattharrier Posts: 173
    Afternoon. Five days in Italy have passed far too quickly, and I am now sat at work with too much to do, not enough time to do it in, no beer and no swimming pool. This cannot - must not - stand!
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,158
    Evening Mongs,

Good pedal in kind of woke me up a bit. The minion hunt is going well, although I have to choose based on ability so unfortunately 'Norkzilla' didn't make it through to the final round...

Tomorrow if free food and booze night, courtesy of advisors who want a slice of my budget. They don't know how much it has been cut and i'm not about to tell them.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Free booze and food is good - certainly enjoyed it tonight