Forum home Mountain biking forum The Crudcatcher

School fair Saturday

tlw1tlw1 Posts: 20,188
edited July 2015 in The Crudcatcher
Morning

shoot sleep when I needed a good one as a long day :(

Today was meant to start with a decent ride with the lads, but none of them can make it. So might as well do some jobs as away tomorrow cycling and apparently I should do more jobs rather than pay people to do them :roll:

Then it's off to the school fair for FOUR HOURS as the kids are running various stalls, the up side is some of the yummy mummies & normally there is beer.

Later it's off to a party in the park with another couple of families - should be good

Right, time for more tea

• oxomanoxoman Posts: 9,838
    No sleep due to all night thunder storms and terrified wife and youngest son, was hoping to do early ride but don't like swimming. Rest of day dad's taxi duties and then finish stripping kitchen out for fitters to fit new one. May get a chance on Sunday morning before youngest does his football tournament, arrrgh.
    Too many bikes according to Mrs O.
  • veronese68veronese68 Posts: 24,801 Lives Here
    Blimey, afternoon already.
  • bg13bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Afternoon hoop hooverers!

I have sported, baconsed and boozed and due to being awake most of the night with the thunder and lightning will be snoozing for a while.

Noght!
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • Stevo_666Stevo_666 Posts: 47,037
    Evening mongs,

Busy day doing jobs and getti g for Stropteens 3 day school camping trip, which means a bit less grief for a few days. Been out for a bit this evening now dossing with a large cold glass of grog :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]