New cycling shorts

Noelpen
Noelpen Posts: 16
edited July 2015 in Road buying advice
Looking at changing my standard padding shorts to 3d padded shorts purely for the comfort factor,has anybody had experience of this type of shorts.
Any thoughts welcome.

Comments

• dowtcha
    dowtcha Posts: 442
    Looking at changing my standard padding shorts to 3d padded shorts purely for the comfort factor,has anybody had experience of this type of shorts.
    Any thoughts welcome.

Will you have to wear funny glasses with these 3D shorts?
    If you are a 2D cartoon character then I would stick with 2D shorts.

So what does these "3D" shorts have over your current shorts.
    I think this is just a buzzer word someone has give to standard cheap shorts in the same everything was turbo in the 80's, micro in the 90's and nano in the 00's.
    I like Etxeondo Orhi bibs shorts, others will have different favourites. What kind off budget are you thinking off?
  • Noelpen
    Noelpen Posts: 16
    Any thoughts welcome.

Will you have to wear funny glasses with these 3D shorts?
    If you are a 2D cartoon character then I would stick with 2D shorts.

So what does these "3D" shorts have over your current shorts.
    I think this is just a buzzer word someone has give to standard cheap shorts in the same everything was turbo in the 80's, micro in the 90's and nano in the 00's.
    I like Etxeondo Orhi bibs shorts, others will have different favourites. What kind off budget are you thinking off?
    I wear glasses all the time but not 3D lol. You could be right with the word 3D being a buzz word but I think it may relate to the formed shape of the padding within the shorts,at the moment I am wearing muddy fox padded but to be fair I may as well ride bare arsed for the comfort they offer,so I thought I would see if they were any better ??