Sunny Tuesday...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited July 2015 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

It's definitely bright outside! I imagine it's going to be hot too, which means spending a day crawling above a studio ceiling is not what I want to be doing, however we have a cable that's stuck, and my minions are both far too big to get through the gaps :roll:

That's pretty much my day. I'm hoping to get out on the bike tonight, however I've so many things I need to do that I don't know if I will.

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Hot days aren't a problem when you've got your own air conditioned office...... So it's a shitter I'm in a meeting in bromsgrove

I was about to load my bike when I remembered it was our wedding anniversary - so dodged a bullet there. Later is a nice meal in as we need the eldest to have a good sleep due to his 11+ exam tomorrow
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    Morning dirt diggers,
    Glorious out there this morning. Lovely wobble in to work through the park, didn't have to ride with the boy as he left earlier than me so I could play in the traffic. Saw one of my customers in his old BT van with wide wheels. It does look funny, the perils of drunk Ebaying. Very glad our office is air conditioned now, also glad it isn't in Bromsgrove.
    Onwards and upwards...
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    Morning,

Very little sleep thanks to a very snotty young man this morning. Got him of to school then showered the snot off me and came to work. Hopefully not going to have a repeat of yesterday as I actually had to do some work.

The bike is in the car ready for a ride home. I like the route from this site, nice trail through the woods, crossing streams and stuff. Should be nice and dry as well. Just hope tiredness doesn't catch up with me and leave me with a headache by home time, I'll be driving if it does. Might have to get a quick nap in during the leap second.

Later
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Hola beetches!

Tis indeed a warm un, i'm off out in a bit to drop off some paperwork in an air conditioned vehicle that is also not Bromsgrove! (other shyte holes are available!)

Once that onerous task is complete i'm off to sit outside some boozer or other!
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    Afternoon, bumlovers..

Today is in an air-conditioned office, then off to cafal at 4(get there by 5 latest) have a spin then home!
  • Mattharrier
    Mattharrier Posts: 173
    Afternoon cruddulites, today is a very distinctly non-air conditioned office. Tomorrow, however, I travel to Italy for 5 days and will be spending my time wearing swimming trunks and flip flops, drinking beer and thinking "gosh, isn't this just super" while thinking of you poor saps back here, working.

:mrgreen:
  • step83
    step83 Posts: 4,170
    Afternoon peoples, Aircon is working though keeps stuttering thinking Ill go abuse the trails a bit later also found out we have some wallabies in there. Something to look out for!
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,167
    Afternoon cruddulites, today is a very distinctly non-air conditioned office. Tomorrow, however, I travel to Italy for 5 days and will be spending my time wearing swimming trunks and flip flops, drinking beer and thinking "gosh, isn't this just super" while thinking of you poor saps back here, working.

Have to remind myself I'm p1ssing off to Barcelona in less than three weeks. By then I'll probably ne sick of hot weather. Although there were plenty of skimpily dressed burds out I'm London today, so hot weather is good...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • tlw1

Have to remind myself I'm p1ssing off to Barcelona in less than three weeks. By then I'll probably ne sick of hot weather. Although there were plenty of skimpily dressed burds out I'm London today, so hot weather is good...

There was a fantastic specimen broken down onthe opposite side of the m5 today
  • Stevo_666

Well rubbernecked - bonus points for letching while driving.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • tlw1

Well rubbernecked - bonus points for letching while driving.

do I get extra bonus points for calling one of my colleagues who was behind me to alert him?
  • Stevo_666
    Yep - if you were doing all that travelling at motorway speeds...
  • tlw1
    Yep - if you were doing all that travelling at motorway speeds...

yep, the sat nav on my car gives you a minimum speed to travel at :lol: