MTB Retailer Directory

tojoi
tojoi Posts: 2
edited June 2015 in MTB buying advice
Hi all - I'm getting back into mountain biking after a quite a few years away, in fact my current ride is still a 1993 GT Karakoram and so I’m looking to purchase a hardtail to get me back into it.
This is the reason for my post, is there any place on this forum for a list of recommended retailers? A quick Google search brings up the obvious places, but I work with SEO and would like to give other places a go.
I’ve read another post today that mentioned Paul’s Cycles that looks like a great site and I wouldn’t have come across them via a Google Search.
Would this be within Forum Guidelines to have something along these lines?
Maybe split into regions of the UK?
Maybe it’s already here and I’ve missed it?

Comments

• The Rookie
    The Rookie Posts: 27,812
    Pic the bike first and pick either the cheapest retailer or a local one depending on priority, I really can't see any value in a list of retailers at all.
    Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.
  • jamski
    jamski Posts: 737
    I think it's a good idea. It's not only for buying the actual bike, but all the bits afterwards too.
    Daddy, Husband, Designer, Biker, Gamer, Geek
    Bird Aeris 120 | Boardman Team 650b | Boardman Pro FS | Calibre Two.two
  • cooldad
    cooldad Posts: 32,599
    All the bits are easy - the usual suspects plus Ebay and pick the cheapest at the time.
    I don't do smileys.

There is no secret ingredient - Kung Fu Panda

London Calling on Facebook

Parktools