Black or green?

moefoemil
moefoemil Posts: 254
edited June 2015 in Road buying advice
Hi,
Opinions wanted please! I can't decide on Black Speedplays or Green Speedplays, what do you think??
I don't know if this is in the right section but I guess I am looking for buying advice ;-)
https://www.dropbox.com/s/19alhke495azuh7/photo%2010-04-2015%2019%2051%2013.jpg?dl=0
Even a stopped clock tells the right time twice a day

Comments

• Black.

Regardless of what a new pair of Speedplays will look like on ur bike, the fact is the coloured versions look horrid after a few months- dirty, grubby green, pink or (shudders), white...
  • Philly8mt
    Philly8mt Posts: 552
    Black.

Regardless of what a new pair of Speedplays will look like on ur bike, the fact is the coloured versions look horrid after a few months- dirty, grubby green, pink or (shudders), white...

He's right .... Black!

You may replace/damage ya frame at some point!?!?
    Still thinking of something clever to say!
  • I bought white last time cause they were on offer but should have got black as it's the only colour that works after a few months of use.
  • coresare
    coresare Posts: 9
    White.
  • moefoemil
    moefoemil Posts: 254
    Cheers! Looks like black is gonna be the way to go, even though green is still nagging at the back of my head!
    Next question is, Zeros or light action? I like the idea of easy "clip in, clip out" of the light action but the adjustability of the zeros, any thoughts on this anyone???
    Even a stopped clock tells the right time twice a day
  • Zeros.

Maybe see if you can get the new walkable cleats too...