Lezyne pump

Oh Marone
Oh Marone Posts: 261
edited July 2015 in MTB general
Hi has anyone got a pressure drive pump? If so can you check to see if there is anything on the inside of the schrader end of the flexy hose that pushes in the valve of the tube.

Went for a ride today and got a puncture and the pump would not press the valve in enough to pump up my spare tube (or the one with the puncture) so ended up with a nice hour walk back home. Looking on ther inside of mine its just machined smooth (apart from bit that threads onto valve) with a air hole at the bottom. Never had an issue with it until today so wondering if something has fallen out last time i used it or just a rubbish tube. The pump itself is fine. Have had it a few years but hardly used it as never got any punctures with my old nobby nics, have SB8's on now and have had 5 punctures in a few weeks.

Tried it on another tube which is slightly better but only barely pressing in the valve enough to get some air in, very hard work trying to pump air in.

Comments

• Oh Marone
    Oh Marone Posts: 261
    Quick update, valve pusher bit had gone awol and a new flexy hose is about £10. Bought a Lezyne micro floor drive HV for £25 instead