First Bike - Voodoo

Shindo
Shindo Posts: 10
edited June 2015 in MTB buying advice
Hey guys - first post ^__^

I've recently been thinking of taking up mountain biking (I'm unsure what "type" - it seems confusing :?) but anyway, that aside I've been looking at the different bikes at my local Halfords and then yesterday I spotted a new range of Voodoo bikes (I don't know anything about Voodoo but their flagship Hardtail seems to be popular and won a lot of awards last year).

I'm thinking of going with one of the Full Suspension options from the range (Canzo or Zoboo) and just wanted a "professional opinion" so to speak as I don't really know what I should be looking for in terms of parts, fork travel and other specification.

http://www.halfords.com/cycling/bikes?partnumber=150585,150329,150270,150312,150353,150395,150437,150478,150494,152110,150551?sort=price-low-to-high&cm_re=banner-_-cycling+Pages-_-newvoodoo

I've done a bit of research and I've also budgeted to add new pedals (thinking Shimano Saints) and also for a new saddle and grips (not sure what to go for here).

If one of you would be able to take a look at the two bikes and advise it would be very much appreciated :) - I'm also a member of the British Cycling Club so get discount from Halfords.

Thanks a lot for reading and I look forward to your replies ^__^

Comments