Di2 TT help required

FiremanChris
FiremanChris Posts: 60
edited June 2015 in Workshop
Ok, so I'm just in the process of putting a di2 TT build together and after much sweating and expletives I've managed to wire the damn thing up. The system is DA 9070, with pursuit shifters being the ST-9071 versions and aero bar shifters being the one button jobbies. Battery is stashed in the down tube and all wiring is internal.

So I came to connect everything and I tried the aero bar shifters....great!! They work nicely as they are supposed to, next the pursuit shifters and lo and behold......nothing.

So.....any di2 guru's hazard a guess at what's up? Connections seem fine but neither shifter works, power is obviously there because of the aero shifters working. Both sets of shifters are plugged into the junction box along with the wire connecting to the junction B. So all sockets taken.

Ideas???

Thanks

Comments

• Grill
    Grill Posts: 5,610
    Have you downloaded the etubes software and specified 2 sets of shifters? I assume you have both sets plugged in to an EW90-B A junction...
    English Cycles V3 | Cervelo P5 | Cervelo T4 | Trek Domane Koppenberg
  • Yep, both sets are plugged in correctly. I didn't know you had to specify two lots of shifters, that could be the problem, I'll give it a go.
  • Grill
    Also, if you disconnect the aero bar shifters do the brake ones work?
  • When the aero shifters are unplugged the pursuit shifters still don't work
  • Grill
    Strange. Make sure to update the firmware and set them up through the etubes software. Should work.
  • schlepcycling
    schlepcycling Posts: 1,614
    Can you plug the pursuit shifters in where the aero shifters were in the junction box and see if they work that would eliminate it being a problem with the pursuit shifters and if you plug the aero shifters into the junction box where the pursuit shifters were and see what happens if they don't work that could indicate a problem with the junction box.
    'Hello to Jason Isaacs'