Campagnolo SR Chainring Spacer

beetle1
beetle1 Posts: 189
edited July 2015 in Workshop
Hello folks, hoping someone can help me. Just got back from quite a hilly ride and on the way back could hear a sort of creaking noise from the chainset. Went through the usual, shoes, pedals, bb shells etc but think Ive diagnosed a missing spacer from the chainset bolt (the reverse one on crank arm) if that makes sense. Ive undone the torx bolt and somehow no spacer is present hence some slight movement and the creaking. Does anyone know what space is required, not concerned about it being Campagnolo just need to do the job. Thanks

Comments

• pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,110
    I think I have one. If you wait, i'll measure it.

Scroll down. Sheet 4 - marked 'AC'.

http://www.campagnolo.com/media/files/035_146_Catalogue_spare%20parts_tools_Campagnolo_2014_part_A.pdf

Pretty sure that is the one.

You can get one with a set of KMC replacement bolts - ebay:

m1HvTW5TrYu3ea6yl71ujNg.jpg
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • beetle1
    beetle1 Posts: 189
    Thanks for your reply. Just spent hours ringing around, the full kit is FC11 SR200 and around £20-25 via Chicken, shame as I only need the spacer / washer, any idea of its size?
  • shaw8670
    shaw8670 Posts: 264
    SJS cycles do chainring spacers for pennies. Buy a selection and experiment. The left over ones will be handy in future. I use these spacers when setting up tandem Kiddy Cranks etc.
    Greetings from the wet and windy North west