Shockwiz.....

Clockworkmark31
Clockworkmark31 Posts: 1,053
edited June 2015 in MTB general
Thoughts and opinions.

Can see this being a good way of data logging if you keep riding the same trails.

Comments

• rockmonkeysc
    rockmonkeysc Posts: 14,774
    Completely pointless. There's too much personal preference in suspension set up.
    You know your suspension it set up right when you don't notice it. If you notice a problem then tune it out.
  • Clockworkmark31
    Clockworkmark31 Posts: 1,053
    Yes agree to the above.

But to get a balanced view, if you set your suspension to manufactures recommendations, adjusted a few settings and was still unhappy with the suspension. How would you know it was performing the best it could before you go and splash hundreds on new suspension.

I think it is a good idea in principle IMO. It's not out yet and I am thinking of a V2 already integrated in to suspension (obviously not all) and GPS with G sensors, then you can get an F1 style telemetry with an ability to compare pre and post changes to see if it works and an advanced app that lets you see the curve of your suspension and how its working in relation to certain sections of trail.

Bit geeky, yes, but it would be like connecting an oscilloscope to your forks and actually seeing what is happening.

Dare I say I think I would buy one if it was proven.