The Most Painful of Mondays...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited June 2015 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

I should have taken today off work. My legs don't work properly, and my ar$e is so sore that sitting is uncomfortable for a while!

We completed the CC2CC2CC2CC2CC2!!! If you haven't donated, then you're an idiot, but never fear, you can cure your idiocy by donating here.

Right, I'd better get going as everything takes twice as long at the moment.

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,300
    Well done TKM, I did wonder if you'd manage to find your way out of your ditch this morning. You've probably realised that we've all been slacking in your absence. Pleased to hear my donation has gone some way towards your suffering. I might go and nudge the roadies again, not sure if it did any good last time though.
    Anyway, it's Monday already. Bleurgh, how did that happen? Hopefully not too much going on today as I'm suffering from cba for no particular reason other than it being Monday. Bit chilly out, but managed a quick wobble into work at least. I've just had tea delivered, woohoo! Now to find some biscuits...

Well done to the rest of the motley CCCCC2CCCCCCCCCCCCC22CCCCCCCCCC2222CCCCCCCCrew as well of course.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,862
    Well done cccccccvc22222ccccc

Today started well with a decent bike ride in, work meh is happening now though
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    Morning,

Bit of a lazy start to the day, decided cleaning my bike was more important than getting to work at a reasonable hour. Somehow I am capable of sitting down today so that's how the day will be spent.
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • sheepsteeth
    sheepsteeth Posts: 17,418
    My legs don't work properly, and my ar$e is so sore

thats like obvious with my necessary
    twice as long

thats like my necessary

Hello cunts. Not done too much on my day off other than get a blood test and buy a new watch strap. Might be out on the bike on wednesday somight do some fettling in a bit.
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Done sporty type stuff and have sunburn, this will be how my week will continue with boozy lunches ahoy!

Now move along muddy funsters!
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,479
    Evening twunts,

Not a lot to report today apart from a bit of pedalling. Well done the coast to coast crudders, hope you all survived unlike the hookers you buried along the way.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]