hunt wheelset?

turbo1191
turbo1191 Posts: 501
edited June 2015 in Road buying advice
Looking for a new set of wheels. Looking for something reasonably light with an aluminium brake track as I'm going to the alps in the summer. These wheels look as if they fit the bill and are reasonably light and look and sound well made.. anyone else taking a punt on them on know anything about them?

http://www.huntbikewheels.com/collections/wheels/products/hunt-race-season-aero-road-wheelset-1420g-28deep-22wide

Comments

• DrLex
    DrLex Posts: 2,142
    The reviews for the disk wheel supplied on the Mason bikes (Resolution & Definition) are very good, and I see that they offer a 60 day trial.
    "60 Day Ride Guarantee on All Hunt Wheels
    We are so confident you'll be happy with your Hunt Bike Wheels that we offer a full 60 days to ride them. If at any point during these 60 days you wish to return them for a full refund or a product swap please contact us using the returns form below to arrange return. Unfortunately we cannot offer a refund on any item that has suffered severe or crash damage within this period, however we do offer a crash replacement discount scheme so please contact us on thechase@huntbikewheels.com and we will help. In addition to this our wheels come with a full years* warranty against manufacturing fault and defects. Please note this does not cover use related wear and tear."
    Worth a punt, I'd say, unless any of the resident wheel builders have reason to doubt.
  • ugo.santalucia
    ugo.santalucia Posts: 28,310
    ... unless any of the resident wheel builders have reason to doubt.

Count me out...

No more advice on factory wheels... :!:
    left the forum March 2023