Trouble finding a ~£1500 carbon setup

freypal
freypal Posts: 8
edited June 2015 in Road buying advice
I'm in the market to move from my current Giant Defy 2 aluminium frame to something higher end. I was initially looking for something with a carbon frame and Ultegra groupset for around about £1,500. Idea being for weekday, weekend rides, some sportives and i'm looking at trying a few Triathlons so wanted something that would be something between a sportive and a racier frame.

For this I'd seen the Cube Agree GTC Race, Giant TCR Advanced 1 and Focus Cayo 6.0. All fit the bill but nowhere anywhere near me has any in stock and multiple retailers have said they are now out of production for the season awaiting next years models.

I loved the look of the Canyon Ultimate CF, however i'm looking to buy off somewhere that offers finance as I want to pay it monthly.

The only other option i've seen is the Dolan L'etape Ultegra that comes in at £1,500 but reviews seem scarce.

Can anyone offer any other alternatives or views on some of the bikes mentioned? I'm a bit of a loss at the moment, seems everything I've been keen on is unavailable and the alternatives i've seen are a bit left-field!

Thanks,

Comments