Bad cycling, funny

mfin
mfin Posts: 6,729
edited June 2015 in Road general
Okay, so the bloke commenting is wrong about a lot of things but he is funny :) (I'm sure some people will put their nerd hats on and list these things all out about road tax etc) ...the guys cycling are inconsiderate idiots and would definitely be winding people up.

https://www.facebook.com/LADbible/videos/2233089510071560/?fref=nf
**language warning**

Comments

• debeli
    debeli Posts: 583
    The motorist has a point, but has a depressingly narrow vocabulary and appears to be winding his own spring tighter and tighter.

The cyclists are at best eccentric. They don't seem to be having much of a go, don't seem to be a club, don't seem aware of the presence of other road users and are not riding thoughtfully.

Aren't other people ghastly? I'm glad I'm me. It must be a terrible bore to be short-tempered, judgmental or selfish.
  • mfin
    Debeli wrote:
    The motorist has a point, but has a depressingly narrow vocabulary and appears to be winding his own spring tighter and tighter.

The cyclists are at best eccentric. They don't seem to be having much of a go, don't seem to be a club, don't seem aware of the presence of other road users and are not riding thoughtfully.

Aren't other people ghastly? I'm glad I'm me. It must be a terrible bore to be short-tempered, judgmental or selfish.

What makes you think he has a depressingly narrow vocabulary? Because he swears? Yes, it must be a terrible bore to be judgmental.

Those cyclists are acting like some of the words he so aptly picked.
  • gethinceri
    gethinceri Posts: 1,544
    He's right though, I am a cnut.
  • 964cup
    964cup Posts: 1,362
    No, he's a cnut. "Don't pay a single penny of road tax". Where have we heard that before? Oh, are we holding him up in his stanced, scene, Saxo 1.0 with any number of illegal mods and safety failures? Oh dear. Probably prevent him running someone over while distracted by his phone, his 'choons' and admiring his zits in the rear-view mirror. Probably has the rear seats folded down to save weight.
  • gethinceri
    gethinceri Posts: 1,544
    You've never met me, how do you know I'm not a cnut?
  • jezzpalmer
    jezzpalmer Posts: 389
    964Cup wrote:
    Probably has the rear seats folded down to save weight.

LOL Awesome, it's been a while since I've heard that gem. :D
  • Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    Debeli wrote:

If they aren't a club or part of a club then at least we probably know they aren't cnuts then .........
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • mfin
    964Cup wrote:
    No, he's a cnut. "Don't pay a single penny of road tax". Where have we heard that before? Oh, are we holding him up in his stanced, scene, Saxo 1.0 with any number of illegal mods and safety failures? Oh dear. Probably prevent him running someone over while distracted by his phone, his 'choons' and admiring his zits in the rear-view mirror. Probably has the rear seats folded down to save weight.

Doesn't matter what he said, he wouldn't have been annoyed in order to even say anything had the cyclists be riding considerately. Those cyclists are f****** t***s like he said.
  • markhewitt1978
    markhewitt1978 Posts: 7,614
    Usual crap "You don't pay road tax" - What road tax? As if there was some cyclist tax it was possible to pay? There isn't any, until there is, shut up.

"Can't afford a car" - ah yes, if only they could afford cars they'd all be driving that road instead.
  • debeli
    debeli Posts: 583

What makes you think he has a depressingly narrow vocabulary? Because he swears? Yes, it must be a terrible bore to be judgmental.

Those cyclists are acting like some of the words he so aptly picked.

Well, first I'd like to thank you for taking me seriously. So few people do.

Secondly, it is clear from his phraseology that words do not come easily to him. He seems (and undoubtedly is) content to get his limited point across with expletives, repetition and fillers. That's lovely, but it suggests that he just about comes up par for the Vale: Strongly held views, plenty of expletives and little to add to the quest for human knowledge.

As to being judgemental, it is lovely.

The cyclists are certainly selfish and thoughtless, but Dashcam Man does not come across as much more than a TalkSport wannabe with a potty mouth. And not in a good way.

Thank you.