Sub £2500 Road Bike

JGard9392
JGard9392 Posts: 3
edited June 2015 in Road buying advice
Hi all,

I have been looking at changing my current 2008 Felt F-series for something a bit newer. I visited my lbs recently and the current year Giant Propel Advanced 0 has caught my eye as I have been considering jumping on the aero bandwagon so to speak. After a search online i have struggle to find any reviews on this exact model and the shop itself did not have one in my size for me to give it a go, they were also oddly reluctant to allow a test ride on any of the other Propel Advanced range they did have.

Does anyone have any opinions on this bike? As i am going to be running this through my company's cycle scheme i have also noticed the Advanced Pro 2 which will only be a couple of hundred more through the scheme. Is it worth this for the upgraded wheels and the carbon steerer even at the expense of dropping from Di2 to 105?

Apart from that are there any other bikes anyone can recommend around this price bracket. The guy in my lbs was very quick to direct me away from the Kuota's they have in but was trying to get me to look at the Cervelo S2, does anyone have any opinions on these?