Finally Thursday...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited June 2015 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

Last day of work for me before the big CC2CC2!!!
Loads of shizzle to sort out before I leave, which is proving to be a bit of a beeatch, but I'll get through it. I emailed loads of people at work about the ride yesterday, and it's had a few good responses, but I might send it again on Monday just for fun.

Tonight I will be bleeding the new Reverb I've fitted on the bike, as I think I farked up whilst shortening the hose :roll:

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• schmako
    schmako Posts: 1,982
    Morning chaps, off work the next four days which is great, getting more minor neck surgery today which is annoying. Oh well, will be over soon enough!
  • kinioo
    kinioo Posts: 776
    Morning Ladies!

Nice sunny morning here!!

Gym @ 6:30 and now office time.

Off to Chichester later on this morning.

Look forward to our night ride out tonight !!!

Have a nice one!

C.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Good ride into work

Wish it was Friday :(
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    Morning all,
    Drank too much last night. Lovely day out there with a nice wobble in to work. Unfortunately I saw the only quick bloke I see on the ride in and stupidly gave chase. Helped blow the cobwebs and hangover away at least. Lots of noise in the office from the aircon fitters, this is not helping the traditional Thursday hangover. Going to be a bit confused later as we are having fryday on Thursday. But eating fried dead piggy is good for a hangover.
    Not much else to report, need more tea.

TKM, post the link to the CCC2CCC2CCC chip fest again.
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    Too nice to drive to work so I've rode. This site is ok for bike storage so I'm staying here all day hoping everything can be fixed remotely. One more day of work meh before I've got the week off for the CCC2CC2.

Details here:
    http://www.crudcatcherchallenge.co.uk/

Give us all you money here:
    https://www.justgiving.com/crudcatcherchallenge/

Or simply text crud86 £5 to 70070 to donate a fiver via text. They text you back and you can add a message of support/telling us to get farked and add gift aid.

You can also follow our progress on facebook by liking the "Crudcatcher Coast2Coast Challenge 2" page.

Laters
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    Thanks Oodboo, Ill do the Justgiving thing tonight. I like to think my paying will add to your suffering. I'll be suffering on a ride to Brighton Sunday but I've wimped out of riding back and will go for a BBQ at my sister's instead.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,164
    Evening Mongs,

I've already donated so I can be a smug barsteward :) Good luck on the CCC2CCC you lot.

Been out for beers as its Thursday and ate way too much so have to pedal tomorrow as I feel like a frikkin weeble. Roll on the feekin weekend, I'm knackered.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]