The day after Chewsday thread

pinno
pinno Posts: 51,321
edited June 2015 in The bottom bracket
Any takers? Or will we need to go looking under stones and in ponds, alleyways, underpasses, cesspit's and in caves for new recruits?

Not much to report today.

laters.

PS It has stopped raining!? Strange.
seanoconn - gruagach craic!

Comments

• veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,297
    It may have stopped raining but it's still rather blowy. This will get worse tomorrow as London Pride has that effect on me. :oops:
    We might have had to go in search of recruits but HD has made it back from Egypt, hopefully relatively unscathed other than his ring of fire.
    Not much going on around these parts. Trying to sort out the weekend but it's getting complicated, this is what happens when my family get involved in any attempt at organisation.
    In other news a customer has delivered a box of posh chocolate covered biscuits from M&S. Delicious, I've restrained myself and only had half of the box so far.
  • pinno
    Veronese68 wrote:
    It may
    Not much going on around these parts. Trying to sort out the weekend but it's getting complicated, this is what happens when my family get involved in any attempt at organisation.

How very Italian.

The Hotel from Heaven:

A German doing the organisation. An Italian doing the PR. A Frenchman doing the cooking and and Englishman at the reception.

The Hotel from Hell:

A German doing the PR. A Frenchman at the reception, An Englishman doing the cooking and an Italian doing the organisation.
  • homers_double
    homers_double Posts: 8,007
    Just been out to survey at a sweet packaging facility, no freebies...

Possible hour on the bike tonight, possibly not depending on the list of jobs I arrive home too.

Possible stripping of Fulcrum 5's to see what bearings I need for front and rear hubs, possibly not (see above).

New truck is possibly on the cards too as it's our year end on the 31st :D
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • Flâneur
    Flâneur Posts: 3,081
    Alive sirs, rode last night but forgot to index the gears with a wheel change.

climbing this weekend so need to work out what to do with the date I have planned .

Some sun today but blustery with cloud. Nobody has ruined my day yet and I am enjoying my new car.
    Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,459
    Very tired today. A potent combination of the sun rising at stupid o'clock, lergy and after effects of cider woke me up. Skipped the pedal in due to said tiredness and am now regretting it as feeling a bit unfit and lardy as a result. Ho hum.

On the bright side, I'm out again tomorrow night and have got a housewarming party to go to on the weekend.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    Just got back in from work. What a farce. Sometimes I really wonder how I'm meant to do my job when I can't get hold of any kit.

I'm off to drink wine.
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • pinno
    Just got back in from work. What a farce. Sometimes I really wonder how I'm meant to do my job when I can't get hold of any kit.

I'm off to drink wine.

Get some kit from here:
  • Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380

I'm off to drink wine.

Get some kit from here:

If I wore one of these at the local 10 mile TT would I be as fast as the club guys who don't talk to anyone but spend loads on bikes and kit they can't ride fast/look stooped in? http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Beautifu ... 26997.html
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • pinno

I'm off to drink wine.

Get some kit from here:

If I wore one of these at the local 10 mile TT would I be as fast as the club guys who don't talk to anyone but spend loads on bikes and kit they can't ride fast/look stooped in? http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Beautifu ... 26997.html

Club guys who are clique and don't talk to you?! Never. In the decription is this: Lycra-Spandex-Costumes-Personality-party. Maybe the club guys should wear them.