Fuller faced sunglasses?

supermurph09
supermurph09 Posts: 2,471
edited June 2015 in Road buying advice
I currently own some Oakley half jackets which in terms of quality and comfort are fantastic but they are described as half rim and this shows on the road, I do still get quite a bit of wind in my eyes.

Can anyone recommend any brands that sell something no more than £70 that offer a larger coverage.

Cheers

Comments

• Something like Salice 006's might fit the bill at that pricepoint?

10884228-1399893639-1131.jpg

(Plenty of colour choices available other than these)
  • meanredspider
    meanredspider Posts: 12,337
    Although they look ridiculous and cost the earth (moon and stars), Assos Zegho are impeccable to wear - an absolute triumph of function over form - I simply can't fault them. Because they're so stupidly expensive (even if bought carefully) and have the appearance of the love-child of Joan Collins and Dennis Taylor's eyewear, I can't recommend them but, if like me you've reached an age where you no longer give a stuff about what anybody thinks, they do the job to perfection.
    ROAD < Scott Foil HMX Di2, Volagi Liscio Di2, Jamis Renegade Elite Di2, Cube Reaction Race > ROUGH
  • Elfed
    Elfed Posts: 459
    Although they look ridiculous and cost the earth (moon and stars), Assos Zegho are impeccable to wear - an absolute triumph of function over form - I simply can't fault them. Because they're so stupidly expensive (even if bought carefully) and have the appearance of the love-child of Joan Collins and Dennis Taylor's eyewear, I can't recommend them but, if like me you've reached an age where you no longer give a stuff about what anybody thinks, they do the job to perfection.

As used by the legendary Luca Paolini.
  • meanredspider
    meanredspider Posts: 12,337
    Elfed wrote:

As used by the legendary Luca Paolini.

Exactly - http://www.turus.net/fotostrecke/sport- ... 47451.html
    ROAD < Scott Foil HMX Di2, Volagi Liscio Di2, Jamis Renegade Elite Di2, Cube Reaction Race > ROUGH
  • supermurph09
    supermurph09 Posts: 2,471
    As the company is local to me and I'm still on their website modelling the Venom range of clothing I'm going to try out some http://www.polaris-bikewear.co.uk/produ ... unglasses/ . Reviewed quite well and at that price worth a punt. :)