Forum home Commuter cycling forum The workshop

Allen bolt replacement

javidrjavidr Posts: 107
edited June 2015 in The workshop

I have a trek 7.3fx bike and the grip handlebar bolt is rounded off, so the grip is moving up and down

I assume the solution is to replace the bolt but i dont know where can i buy it. Trek told me they dont have those bolts

I dont even know the bolt size. It just says 4nm near the bolt hole

Any help?



Sign In or Register to comment.