Can't forget Fryday

veronese68
veronese68 Posts: 27,320
edited May 2015 in The bottom bracket
Afternoon all,
Not a bad day so far, busy at work but it is calming down now. Disappointing that we will probably fall just short of making bonus. Especially as I have done 50% more than anybody else, so I would have had 50% more of the pot. The boy has been out and about sorting out his stolen phone today, sounds like he has done all he can. Reported the theft to police and O2, got a new SIM card with his old number on it and blocked the old phone. That's an expensive lesson for him to learn but I guess it was bound to happen at some point.
Not much else going on. Lots of fried dead piggy was consumed at lunchtime, I now feel rather snoozy to put it mildly. Hopefully the rain is done for the day so I don't get too wet on the way home. Might have to have a beer when I get in.
Roll on the weekend.

Comments

• team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,425
    Lazy afternoon followed a lazy morning, was a bit 'ot for outdoor activity today, might plant some aubergines plants a bit later to feel I have earned a cold beer.
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,501
    Evening Lycra types,

Headed home on the train as just cba to ride in this morning, so damn tired. Today was pay day and the long awaited bonus is in the bank so in true Crudder style it's time to spend it on hookers and blow :P
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • VTech
    VTech Posts: 4,736
    Heading to Las Vegas.
    Living MY dream.
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,921
    VTech wrote:
    Heading to Las Vegas.

For hookers and blow? :lol:
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,346
    What is it with weather? The sky looked threatening so I decided to go on the rollers. For the duration, it never rained once and the sun even popped out.
    Why don't people (businesses) cash the bloody cheques I pay them within a short period of time? Spent ages going through the accounts trying to ascertain why there was too much money in the account. I expect a phone call saying the cheque bounced and I will politely tell them that they did not present it within 6 months (?!). Of course, i'll have to furnish them with yet another and do all the debit credit sh1t on the balance sheet for this tax year and the previous one. B@stards.
    Electrical stuff is complete and hunky dory.
    Went to pay the outstanding bill for the Van's MOT at the end of April and they still haven't got the bill together. Nice to know I am trusted.

Laters.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,870
    Friday involved lots of work meh followed by the obligatory pub yeah
  • VTech
    Ballysmate wrote:
    VTech wrote:
    Heading to Las Vegas.

Couldn't comment. Climax of this years 3000 miles. :shock:
    Living MY dream.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,346
    VTech wrote:
    Ballysmate wrote:
    VTech wrote:
    Heading to Las Vegas.

Couldn't comment. Climax of this years 3000 miles. :shock:

I think Bally wanted an invite.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • VTech
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Hookers = climax.

Hookers = divorce :shock:
    Living MY dream.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,501
    VTech wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Hookers = climax.

Only if you get caught...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • VTech
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    VTech wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Hookers = climax.

Only if you get caught...

With so many cameras and press around Im unsure anyone would get away with it on the rally.
    Living MY dream.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,320
    VTech wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Hookers = climax.

That bit comes later.