Fryday...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited May 2015 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

I have the day off. I need to find some motivation to go outside on the bike, however it's pi$$ing it down here! It's not meant to get any better through the day either. Boooo

I may try and go for a little pootle, and see how I get on. I need the training, only a week and a bit to go before the CC2CC2! Have you donated yet? If not, do so now here, you lazy gets.

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• kinioo
    kinioo Posts: 776
    Morning Ladies!!

What a great ride out last night !! Beautiful evening here down in Herts !! New bike is very fast ! Great !

Gym today @ 7pm as I overslept !

Office time now.

Trip to Kent tomorrow to pick up a roof rack.

Have a nice day chaps !!

Chris
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,328
    I've not heard anything like enough in the way of tales of suffering to sponsor you lot yet. Get off your aris' and get out there in the mud and rain. Don't come back until you get trench foot.
    Alternatively I haven't got round to it yet but intend to.

Morning all,
    It hasn't started raining down here yet so I risked wobbling in, bit blowy though. Probably have a rather manic morning at work followed by the Fryday fry up.
    The boys phone got nicked last night so I have to get him to try and sort it all out. It was turned to airplane mode when it went so I can't trace it or turn it into a brick remotely. Presumably the types that nick phones have a way of getting round all of this security stuff. Barstewards.
    Anyway, onwards to tea and stupid questions.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,538
    Evening Gimps,

Couldn't be bothered to ride to work as I was so knackered. Work was like the Marie Celeste there were so many people on holiday so I cleared off early for a lazy evening in and some well needed kip. Tomorrow is bro in laws birthday party so drinking may be involved.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,872
    Long day of work meh in derby

Thankfully back for pub time