Forgotten Thursday

Stevo_666
Stevo_666 Posts: 58,459
edited May 2015 in The bottom bracket
Evening Slackers,

Just got to the pub down on Fleet Street so I'm happy in a Matthew h sort if way. Its got a bit of history and character too - says outside it was rebuilt in 1667...curry will follow later. And its nearly the weekend.
"I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]

Comments

• pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,321
    Where tf is everyone?

Glasgow was interesting only in that it bucketed sleet coming back over the Fenwick Moors.

Quite a cruise today and I am feeling a whole lot better after contracting a bug that had the effect of narcoleptcy.
    Gorgeous gorgeous olive skinned MILF was in the bank today. It's amazing how you loose the art of small talk when you become a Dad. She was probably laughing as I was probably dribbling.

Laters.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,459
    Yep, its getting like the Crudcatcher in here.

Its not being a parent that makes you lose the ability of small talk, its AWS (Attractive Woman Syndrome). Something to do with blood flowing away from your brain.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,861
    Sorry I'm late, I was obviously in the pub
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,297
    Wish I'd been in the pub. Not had a great day. Took the old man's car for an MOT, didn't have time to go to the usual place so went to the one near work. Mistake as they actually checked the car and failed it. Bunked off early to sort some other stuff out then get a phone call from the boy on his girlfriends phone telling me his phone has been nicked. Becasue he was in a gig he had it set to airplane mode so I can't trace it or turn it into a brick remotely. Oh well, he's going to have to use the phone of shame for a while.

Edit: Oh yeah, talking of thievery some tool has stolen a KOM off Strava I didn't know I had.