Grey Wednesday

pinno
pinno Posts: 51,355
edited May 2015 in The bottom bracket
Ooo de milfs. I do so like perusing the milfs.

Today, i'll be mowstly trying to tie up loose ends with Thing 2 in tow.

Laters.
seanoconn - gruagach craic!

Comments

• veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,325
    Morning folks,
    Today is a good day. Sunny ride to work and I'm only working a half day before going to lunch with the Mrs then going to pick up my daughter. A good day has just been improved by some damned fine cakes. It's a colleagues birthday and his wife makes really good cakes. Unfortunately the chocolate brownie I got was stuck to the lemon drizzle cake on the next tray so I had to take that as well.
    onwards and upwards...
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,522
    Woke up way too early on account of the free grog I drank last night, woke myself up by pedalling to work - no greyness here, it's nice 'n' sunny in the subtropical sarf east. Cycling in made me rather hungry so I'm now stuffing my face with a big chicken teriyaki with curry sauce :)

Got some parental problems to deal with, may need to head north yet again on the weekend...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • slowmart
    slowmart Posts: 4,481
    A pre breakfast ride in shorts was a welcome start to the day, swiftly followed by a counter offer by an existing employer to a new joiner (here) ho hum, and a due diligence doc which needs completing for tomorrow.

I'm sat here thinking about food which is really the last thing which should be on my mind as I need to be good...
    “Give a man a fish and feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and feed him for a lifetime. Teach a man to cycle and he will realize fishing is stupid and boring”

Desmond Tutu