Weary Wednesday...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited May 2015 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

Tonight I got voted in as the chairman of a publicity committee. This is good as it means I can implement change :twisted:

Today it's back to work for a deathly quiet day. It's like working in a ghost town this week. Main job today is moving a load of equipment to a new room as it's getting collected tomorrow. At least, I hope it is, or we'll have to move it all back again.... sod that.

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Morning freaks

Today will involve revision and riding bikes of the skinny tyre variety, plus lots of waiting for the phone to ring to hopefully tell me the new bike is ready.

TTFN
  • kinioo
    kinioo Posts: 776
    Morning Ladies,

Slow start today, however managed to get to the gym.

My toe is hurting after last night football I can barely walk...so no KMD tonight I think.

Maybe watching football on TV instead ?!

Will try to get my new bike sorted tonight and get it ready for first ride out tomorrow.

Have a nice one chaps !

cHRIS
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,873
    Angry bird - what bike?

Morning

In Solihull for the day :( so got here early and had a decent run. That's about it for today
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    csm_Bike_Zoom_Headerimage_3800_1441_MY15_TE02_SLX_side_6a6cf8f81c.png

Got an email from Evans yesterday to say it had arrived, their site showed as in-stock and to await a call, although worryingly their website is now showing stock in mid-July, hopefully it's not a cock-up on their part.

Should be fun for some XC stuff, moving to Wales this summer, will be within riding distance of Afan and Brechfa, plus the Brecons on my doorstep, be used for bikepacking a bit and also have desire to get into some XC racing, should fit the bill nicely. Was in two minds as to go for the model up or not, but for the sake of XT and lighter wheels for £700 I'm not fussed. For £200 I can get my current hubs rebuilt into a nice light pair of wheels anyway.
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    So So tired,

but upside leave work at 4ish to get to cwm by 5 and ride cafal slowly! win

Laters fatties
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,328
    Weary is a good word for today.
    Morning all, nice wobble in to work in the sunshine and again nobody tried to kill me. Half day today as I'm taking time in lieu for having a working lunch on Saturday. Going to go and meet the EPO for lunch in Twickenham then home before picking up the smaller child of female persuasion. I assume she's ok, haven't heard from her since I dropped her off at Heathrow on Fryday. We've seen pictures of her on the school twatter feed though.
    Onwards, to tea and cookies.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,549
    Afternoon gits,

Woke up way too early on account of the free grog I drank last night, woke myself up by pedalling to work - and it's nice 'n' sunny in the subtropical sarf east. Cycling in made me rather hungry so I'm now stuffing my face with a big chicken teriyaki with curry sauce :)

Half empty in the office as most people seem to have pushed off somewhere for half term holidays. This also means seats on trains and in pubs - win.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Mattharrier
    Mattharrier Posts: 173
    Afternoon. Late night watching a movie last night, so predictably not feeling too tired tonight. Prob an early night tonight so will wake tomorrow feeling like death. Bike cleaning is on the cards for tonight, not much other than that. Not too busy at work so hopefully will get caught up on everything I didn't get done yesterday.
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Hola panty liners,

Soz for being awol for a few days but i suffered with an attack of the CBAs, anyhoo, as usual work sucks, i'm off up scotchland at the weekend to watch people doing sport while i drink!!!!

Toodle pip
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er