All is good I feel
Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
Crudder
CX
Toy

Comments

• veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,299
    Mildly chaotic at work today, always a struggle after a long weekend. But, I've had cakes so all is well with the world. In fact I think I can hear a chocolate eclair calling my name now.
  • Flâneur
    Flâneur Posts: 3,081
    You popping up reminds me actually (basically after someone with car knowledge) new car, guessing it sat around in the wet a bit (it only had 11k on the clock) and so part of the wheel (inside below the disc) has gotten rusty. best way to remove this a wire brush so it becomes shiny again?

Can grab pictures if easier. Simply vanity
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • veronese68
    Is the wheel not alloy? If so it's probably rusty water off the disc that has dripped onto the wheel and the water has evaporated leaving a rusty mark. If it's a steel wheel it could be rusty, you should have spent more money then. If you use a wire brush you will have to paint it as well or it will rust again, but even more.
  • slowmart
    slowmart Posts: 4,480
    Saddle sore is reducing, copious amounts of witch hazel are being applied and a pre breakfast ride tomorrow is now on.

Daughters texted to request a specific jam for the freshly baked scones tonight.......Jam from le manoir aux quat'saisons is to sour. It has to be Hartleys strawberry jam with no seeds......mind you strop teen was born in Wrexham....
    “Give a man a fish and feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and feed him for a lifetime. Teach a man to cycle and he will realize fishing is stupid and boring”

Desmond Tutu
  • Flâneur
    Alloy
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    TDV has returned home. TDLO hasn't contacted me and therefore life is worthless.

Pumped up tyres on N2 bike today so will get some miles in tomorrow morning and post work.

Apart from that, nicely chilled out day really.
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,474
    Slowmart wrote:
    ...... strop teen
    There may be copyright issues here. The original Stropteen now has on her wish list an iPhone 6 and a dog :roll:

Unremarkable first day back at work but the auditors are taking us out for a post year end closing dinner. A sort of apology for being so ******* annoying for the last 7 weeks guess. May need to pedal tomorrow to burn it off. On other need, the office hotties are very distracting...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • veronese68
    sa0u823e wrote:
    Alloy
    It's not rusty itself then. Just clean it. But any water you get on the disc will drip onto the wheel and leave a rusty mark.
    I've never cleaned the inside of a car wheel, I rarely clean the car. You need to adopt this approach.
  • veronese68
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    On other need, the office hotties are very distracting...
    You know what to do.
  • Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    On other need, the office hotties are very distracting...
    You know what to do.

Yup - send us piccies of their norks immediately.
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • Flâneur
    Veronese68 wrote:
    sa0u823e wrote:
    Alloy
    It's not rusty itself then. Just clean it. But any water you get on the disc will drip onto the wheel and leave a rusty mark.
    I've never cleaned the inside of a car wheel, I rarely clean the car. You need to adopt this approach.

cheers, not a massive clean car person, 3 times a year maybe, but with everything else being so shiny I had mild concern.

Pics or they dont exist, like Arran
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,327
    Pics yerself sea15w40 - POIDH. Brake discs can get rusty overnight. Especially round here.

Farqed. Tottaly farqed. Thank god Tuesday is nearly over.
    Thing 2 had a hissy fit. It's quite amusing when you de-attach yourself and just observe.

Laters.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,862
    Lots of great sights in Vodafone today :)
  • Pics yerself sea15w40 - POIDH. Brake discs can get rusty overnight. Especially round here.

Thing 2 had a hissy fit. It's quite amusing when you de-attach yourself and just observe.

Laters.

Film the hissy fit, trot it out to embarrass said child at earliest and every opportunity with a commentary about how funny it was and see if it prevents a repeat.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,327
    Pics yerself sea15w40 - POIDH. Brake discs can get rusty overnight. Especially round here.

Laters.

Film the hissy fit, trot it out to embarrass said child at earliest and every opportunity with a commentary about how funny it was and see if it prevents a repeat.

She's only 2 and a bit, poor sausage.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Nah, there's no mileage in humiliating a 2 year old.